Founded in 1996, Intex is an Indian smartphone manufacturer company located in New Delhi, India. Besides, the company also designs Android smartwatch, personal computers, laptops, TVs, mp3 players, and many other electronic products. Moreover, they offer all kinds of phones from low-end to high-end flagship smartphones. In this guide, we’ve provided a list of latest Intex USB Drivers for All Models to successfully connect Intex mobile phone to the PC.
If you are having USB port issues, and your Intex phone is not recognized by the PC, then it’s time to update the mobile-specific Android USB Drivers. Yes, updating the drivers or flashing the latest version of the Intex USB Driver can fix the USB connection problem. All you need to do is download and install the drivers mentioned below based on your device model number. Furthermore, we’ve also mentioned a detailed easy steps installation guide.
These Intex USB Drivers work on 64-bit and 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows XP, and Windows 8/8.1 operating system. Now, you can easily connect your phone to PC, and transfer files, take a backup or restore, synchronize contacts, and flash Intex stock firmware. Additionally, you can also use the ADB and Fastboot commands and flash custom ROM, install TWRP recovery, and gain root access. Let’s get started.
Download Intex USB Drivers Latest Version
Below is the list of all Intex mobile phones and their respective USB driver download links.
How to Install Intex Driver on Windows
- Download and Extract the Intex_USB_Drivers.zip file on the computer.
- Go to the Control Panel and launch the Device Manager section.
- Single-tap on your Computer Name mentioned at the top.
- Furthermore, open the Actions tab, and select the Add legacy hardware option.
- This is open a Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard window.
- Moreover, click Next and choose Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Then, press Next, and tap on the Show All Devices option.
- Besides, click on the Have Disk option.
- Now, browse and open the Intex USB drivers setup file (.inf) from the extracted folder.
- At last, click Next to initiate the actual USB driver flashing process.
- It will hardly last for a minute.
- As soon as it completes, a successful message will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Finish button and restart the computer.
Good Job! This is how you can download and install the Intex USB Drivers on your Windows-based PC. In case, if you come across any difficulty, then kindly drop a comment below. Thank you!