Huawei USB Drivers plays a vital role to establish a successful connection between a Huawei or Honor Android device and Windows PC. The company also provides Huawei HiSuite which is an official Android Smart Device Manager tool. You can use this tool to connect the Huawei smartphones and tablets to PC and implement multiple tasks. Moreover, this Android PC Suite allows users to backup phone data, update Huawei software, and transfer files from phone to PC.
However, sometimes this tool does not detect the phone connected via USB cable. At such times, you can install the latest official Huawei USB Drivers on your Windows PC. These drivers are compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows XP, and Vista. Do you want to unlock the bootloader of Huawei? Do you want to flash custom ROM on Honor? Then firstly install the latest Huawei USB Drivers on your PC. These Android USB Drivers can make your tasks easy without using HiSuite.
Download Huawei USB Drivers Latest Version
Here, we’ve shared Huawei USB Drivers download links along with the Installation Guide.
How to Install Huawei Driver on Windows
- Download and Extract the Huawei USB Drivers.zip file on your computer.
- Double-click the DriverSetup.exe setup file.
- This will start the USB Driver Installation Wizard.
- Click Next, and Agree on the terms and conditions.
- On the next screen, choose the destination folder.
- At last, press the Install button to begin the actual process.
- Within a few minutes, a successful message will show up.
- Simply click on the Finish button.
Finally! This is how you can download and install Huawei USB Drivers on your Windows PC. Did we miss any other Huawei USB Drivers? If yes, then please comment below. Thank you!