Founded in 2016, LYF aka Reliance LYF is an Android smartphone manufacturer company located in Mumbai, India. They provide the cheapest phone in the world. These phones come exclusively with a Free Reliance JIO SIM along with a few premium offers. Moreover, they also come in-built with Reliance Jio apps such as My Jio, Jio chat, Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio XpressNews, etc. Today, we’ll share the latest LYF USB Drivers download links along with an easy step-by-step installation guide.
LYF mobile phones run Google’s Android operating system and are released under four sub-brands viz. Water, Earth, Flame, and Wind. Besides, they come with an average specification and 4G network support. The company’s main aim is to provide Android smartphones and tablets with decent features in most of the rural areas of the country. With the new Jio 4G LTE network, they also provide high-speed Internet with free data and talk time offers.
Since there is no LYF PC Suite available, users need to install the Android USB Drivers to properly connect to any Windows operating system. All you need to do is download the mobile-specific USB Driver based on the model number mentioned below. This way you can successfully connect your LYF phone to PC, and create a backup and restore, transfer photos and videos, or even flash a stock firmware. Having trouble connecting your LYF Jio phone to PC? Then install the LYF USB Drivers mentioned ahead. Note that these drivers can work with both 64-bit and 32-bit Windows 10, Windows 11, 7, 8/8.1, and Windows XP.
Download LYF USB Drivers Latest Version
Check out the list of all LYF device models and their respective USB Driver download links.
How to Install LYF Driver on Windows PC
- Extract the downloaded LYF_USB_Drivers.zip file on the PC.
- Open the Control Panel settings.
- Now open the Device Manager section.
- Single-click on your Computer Name present at the top.
- Next, tap on the Actions tab, and select the Add legacy hardware option.
- A Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard window will show up on the screen.
- Just click Next and choose Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Furthermore, click Next, and choose the Show All Devices option.
- Besides, select the Have Disk option.
- Next, browse and open the LYF USB drivers setup file (.inf) from the extracted folder.
- Finally, press Next to begin the actual USB driver installation procedure.
- The process will last a couple of minutes.
- As soon as it finishes, a successful message will show up on the screen.
- At last, tap on the Finish button and restart the computer.
Finally! This is how you can download and install the LYF USB Drivers for your Android smartphone and tablet. Note that the above drivers are officially released by LYF Mobile Inc. Lastly, if you face any difficulty, then please report us using the comment box below. Thank you!