Located in Shenzhen City, Umidigi (earlier known as UMI) is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer company. They provide premium metallic phones at a pocket-friendly price tag. It is growing in the market by giving competition to OnePlus and Xiaomi. In this guide, we’ll download and install Umidigi USB Drivers for a proper and secure connection with a Windows-based PC.
You’ll always need the Android USB Drivers to connect mobile to the PC successfully. Although phones today come with advanced features, there are still times when you need the assistance of a PC. Whether transferring files, backing up phone data, or flashing stock ROM, a computer is essential to perform these functions. Moreover, the company does not provide Umidigi PC Suite for any of its Android smartphones and tablet.
Hence, it becomes essential to flash Umidigi USB Driver to recognize your phone by the PC. In this tutorial, we’ve shared a full list of Umidigi mobile phones and their respective device model numbers. Besides, these USB Drivers are compatible with all the versions of the Windows operating system. Additionally, we’ve also mentioned a detailed, easy steps installation guide.
Download Umidigi USB Drivers Latest Version
Here is the complete list of Umidigi USB Driver download links.
How to Install Umidigi Driver on Windows
- Download and extract the Umidigi_USB_Drivers.zip file.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel settings.
- Furthermore, launch the Device Manager section.
- Single-click on your Computer Name mentioned at the top.
- Besides, open the Actions tab, and click on the Add legacy hardware option.
- This will open a Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard installation window.
- Moreover, click Next and choose Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Again press Next, and click on the Show All Devices option.
- Now, tap on the Have Disk option.
- Browse and open the Umidigi USB drivers setup file (.inf) from the extracted folder.
- Finally, click Next to begin the USB driver flashing process.
- As soon as the process completes, a successful message will show up on the screen.
- Just click on the Finish button and reboot the PC.
Great! This is how you can download and install the Umidigi USB Drivers for all models. Feel free to ask your queries or suggestions in the comment section. Thank you!