In this article, we’ve shared the Acer USB Driver download links along with an Installation guide. Acer is a multinational electronics company that is one of the world’s biggest vendors of personal computers and laptops. The company also designs and develops Android smartphones and tablets. However, they are not as popular as the other PC manufacturers like Asus and Lenovo.
The rivals Lenovo and Asus concentrated on both smartphones as well as computers. But, Acer, on the other hand, focused only on developing laptops. Still, the company does own a few high-end Android smartphones. To successfully connect these Acer Android phones to a Windows PC, you should download and install the latest official Acer USB Driver.
Android USB Drivers allow your computer or laptop to recognize the Android device connected via USB cable. In case, if the PC does not detect your mobile phone, then you will not be able to transfer files from phone to PC. Moreover, you’ll not be able to take a backup or even flash stock firmware on your Acer device. Hence, it is necessary to install Acer drivers on Windows PC.
Note that the below-mentioned Acer Drivers are compatible with both 32-bit as well as 64-bit Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. It is currently not available for macOS.
Download Acer USB Driver for all Models
Here is the complete list of Acer Mobile Phones and USB Driver download links.
How to Install Acer Drivers on Windows
- Download and Extract the USB Driver zip file on the PC.
- Go to Control Panel > Device Manager.
- Single click on your Computer Name present at the top.
- Click on the Actions tab, and open Add legacy hardware.
- This will launch a Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard window on the screen.
- Press Next and click on Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Moreover, again press Next, and click on the Show All Devices option.
- Furthermore, click on the Have Disk option.
- Next, browse and choose the Acer USB driver setup file (.inf) from the extracted folder.
- Tap Next to start the actual USB driver installation process.
- As soon as the process completes, a successful message will appear on the screen.
- At last, click on the Finish button and restart your computer.
Finally! This is how you can download and install Acer USB Driver on your Windows computer. In case, if you have any queries or issues related to this guide, then please drop your comment below. Thank you!