If you own the LAVA Android phone, then you should download and install the latest LAVA USB Drivers on your Windows PC. Since Lava doesn’t offer any Android PC suite software for its users, flashing the USB drivers is the only option for a successful PC connection. In this guide, we’ve shared Lava USB Drivers for All Models. Besides, we’ve also mentioned an easy step-by-step installation procedure.
You must be thinking why do we need the device drivers? Is it necessary to install them on your computer? To be specific, this Lava USB driver is nothing but a software program that enables the Windows OS to access the USB connected device. Because of these Android drivers, the operating system gives complete access without getting the details of the connected phone.
Founded in 2009, Lava International Limited is an Indian company that designs and develops Android smartphones and tablets. The below mentioned Lava USB drivers are compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. Using these drivers, you can not only properly connect your mobile to PC, but also flash stock firmware, root, unlock bootloader, and install TWRP recovery.
Download LAVA USB Drivers Latest Version
Here is a full list of LAVA mobile phones and its USB Driver download links.
How to Install LAVA Driver on Windows
- Extract the downloaded LAVA_USB_Drivers.zip file.
- On your Windows PC, open the Control Panel settings.
- Moreover, launch the Device Manager section.
- Besides, single-click on the Computer Name present at the top of the tab.
- Then, tap on the Actions tab, and launch the Add legacy hardware section.
- This will open a Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard window.
- Additionally, press Next and choose Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Press Next, and click on the Show All Devices option.
- Now, tap on the Have Disk option.
- Furthermore, browse and open the LAVA USB drivers setup file (.inf) from the extracted folder.
- Lastly, press Next to initiate the USB driver installation procedure.
- As soon as the process completes, a successful message will show up.
- Just click on the Finish button and restart your Windows PC.
Finally! This is how you can download and install the LAVA USB Drivers on your Windows computer. For any kind of difficulty, kindly use the comment box mentioned ahead. Thank you!