Unlock Bootloader of Huawei for free using the unofficial method. This easy steps guide will assist you to download Huawei bootloader unlock tool. Almost every Android OEM company release its smartphones with a locked bootloader. But if you want to root Android, install TWRP or CWM custom recovery, flash custom ROM like LineageOS, then you must unlock the bootloader.
Android phones like Samsung, Motorola, OnePlus, and Google can be modified easily. It is possible to root these smartphones or install custom ROM. But unfortunately, companies like Huawei are not friendly towards customization or modifications. The bootloader is a code or program than runs when you boot up your Android phone. It consists of instructions to start the operating system RAM and kernel.
Basically, device manufacturers lock bootloader in order to make sure that users stick to their official Stock ROM. Unfortunately, Huawei has officially closed the bootloader unlocking process from 25th July 2018. The main reason behind this was multiple system issues occurred due to unauthorized modifications. This method provides a dc unlocker username and password free.
What is DC Unlocker?
Here, we’ll answer your question of How to unlock a Huawei android devices bootloader without an unlock code. Till last year, Huawei used to provide bootloader unlock code from their official EMUI website. However, many issues were noticed by users after unlocking the bootloader. Some of which was system failure, boot loops and increase in power consumption, etc. There are many advantages and disadvantages of unlocking bootloaders on Android. The main bootloader unlocks benefits are rooting, flashing custom ROM and installing mods like Magisk, Xposed, SuperSU, etc.
On the other hand, bootloader unlocks disadvantages include warranty getting void, chances of bricked devices and problems in receiving official software updates. There are many third-party services to unlock the bootloader of your device. But unfortunately, these are paid services and you need to pay a price from 20$ to 50$ just to get the bootloader to unlock code. Some of these paid services include FunkyHuawei, Ministry of Solutions and Global Unlocking Solutions. You can either provide them your mobile IMEI number or model, serial number and firmware. Normally they send the unlock code through email.
You can even find various Huawei bootloader code generators on the Internet, but most of them are spam or viruses. Here we will use DC-unlocker 2 client crack version to unlock the bootloader of Huawei devices. So using this tutorial, you can unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9, Huawei P10, Huawei Mate X, Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Huawei Mate 10 Pro, etc. Besides you can also unlock the bootloader of Honor 7x, Honor 8x, Honor 9n, Honor View 20 and Honor Note 10, etc. This DC-unlocker crack version is completely free and provides unlimited credits. That means this tool will give you a dc unlocker username and password with credits. Proceed ahead to Huawei and Honor bootloader unlock guide below.
This process will void your device warranty. Proceed at your own risk. We at Droid Thunder will not be held responsible for damaged/bricked phones by referring to this guide.
- Charge your phone to a minimum of 50%.
- Backup your contacts, apps, call logs, notes, etc. for safety.
- Install the latest Huawei USB drivers on your PC.
- Also, install ADB drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging and unlock OEM from phone settings.
Download DC Unlocker CRACK.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei & Honor
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Launch the dc-unlocker2client.exe file.
- As soon as you run it, the following window will popup:
- Click on the Server tab and type in username and password. Then click on Check login.
- On the other hand, connect your mobile to PC using the USB cable.
- Enable Manufacturer Mode on your phone. For doing so, type *#*#2846579#*#* in the dial pad.
- As soon as you type it, the following Project menu will popup on the screen:
- Simply click on the Background Settings option.
- On the next screen, click on the USB Port Settings option.
- Finally, click on the Manufacture Mode option.
- In DC-Unlocker, click on the Manufacturer type section and select Huawei Phones from the drop-down menu.
- Similarly, click on Model type section and select Auto detect (recommended) option.
- Click on the Search button.
- This will detect your phone.
- If you get error and device is not detected, then re-install the latest USB drivers from the links are given in the Pre-Requisites section.
- Next, click on the Unlocking tab present on the DC-Unlocker client.
- Then, select the Read Bootloader Code option.
- Wait until the bootloader code generates.
- After the DC-Unlocker tool generates bootloader code, copy it and save it in a Notepad file.
- Disconnect your phone from PC by safely removing USB cable.
- Download Huawei Unlock Bootloader.zip.
- Extract the zip file. You’ll see the following files after extraction:
- Power of your phone and boot it into fastboot mode.
- For that, press and hold Volume down key + Power button simultaneously until fast boot mode appears.
- Keeping the mobile in fast boot mode, connect it to PC using a USB cable.
- Now, double click the Unlock-Bootloader.bat file.
- The following cmd window will appear:
- At first, it will ask to choose a language. So type 2 for English and press Enter key.
- On the next screen, it will confirm whether phone drivers are installed or not. So hit enter key to continue.
- Again hit the Enter key.
- Now it will ask to type the code which you’ve received earlier. So type the bootloader unlock code and press Enter key.
- Type Y to confirm that you’ve correctly entered the bootloader unlock code. Then hit Enter key.
- Again press Enter to start the bootloader unlocking process.
- Be patient and wait until the process to unlock the bootloader of the Huawei Honor phone completes.
Finally! This is how you can Unlock Bootloader of Huawei and Honor phones.
For any difficulty, issues or suggestions related to this tutorial, kindly comment below.