Do you want to send a WhatsApp message without saving someone’s mobile number? If yes, then you are at the right place. There are various WhatsApp tips and tricks to send a message on WhatsApp without adding contacts.
Despite the fact that this Facebook-owned app is one of the best messaging apps in the world, it doesn’t allow us to perform few tasks. Most importantly, it comes with a basic feature that lets us chat only with saved contacts.
Yes, there are plenty of third-party apps that let us fix this issue. However, why waste your phone storage just to send a small message to an unsaved contact? Besides, these apps can also increase your WhatsApp privacy and security issues.
Most importantly, this might even get your WhatsApp account banned. There are times when I need to send a small text to a new unsaved contact. For that, I need to unwillingly save that person’s phone number to my contact list.
Moreover, I need to then wait for WhatsApp to sync that name in the app. This takes time and is quite frustrating when the contact doesn’t sync. Additionally, I also don’t like some unknown person saved in my phone book to see my WhatsApp profile picture and status.
This is why it is very important to find an easy and quick way to send a text to someone without actually saving their number on your iPhone and Android smartphone and tablets.
How to Send WhatsApp Message without saving Number
Saving a random person’s number all the way to send a message seems like a big task. To fix this problem, in this tutorial, we’ve listed three easy methods to chat with people not in your contacts. Check them out.
- Launch the Browser on your mobile phone.
- Type this web address https://wa.me/phonenumber
- Replace the last part with the full number of the person you want to chat with.
- Make sure to enter the country/region code before the number. Do NOT use any + or – or () or 00.
- For example, if you want to send a message to the number +1-234-567-7870 in the US, then enter the following URL in your browser: https://wa.me/12345677870
- As soon as you press enter, the browser will redirect you to a web page.
- Here, you’ll see, ‘Message on WhatsApp.’
- Simply tap on the message button.
- This will land you into the WhatsApp application chat window.
- Finally! This is how you can chat with people not in your contacts.
- Similar to the first method, type http://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=xxxxxxxxxx in the address bar of your mobile browser.
- Replace xxxxxxxxxx with the receivers mobile number.
- Add the country code without using + or – or () or 00.
- Open the link and click on the green message button.
- This is how you can send WhatsApp messages to unsaved number.
- Download and install the WA Direct Chat app on your device.
- Launch the app and select the country code of the receiver number.
- Moreover, enter the mobile number of the receiver.
- Furthermore, type the message you want to send.
- Click on the Send button to launch the WhatsApp application.
- This is how you can use third-party apps to send a message to the unsaved contacts.
It is quite surprising why the Facebook-owned app has not included an easy way to just type a number and send a message like on any other messaging app? The good thing is now we have three simple ways to bypass the restrictions and send WhatsApp messages without adding contact.