Download Samsung Galaxy E7 official Android 4.4.4 firmware. Few years ago Samsung was the only brand considered for buying any Android phones. Their Smartphones in the mid-range segment were sold in tons. But Samsung did a big mistake by giving every other phone the same design and look which disappointed many of the buyers. Times have changed now; Xiaomi and OnePlus are growing its user-base at the expense of the Korean-giant.
Chinese brands offering sleek devices at an affordable price have driven Samsung to raise its game. That’s when Samsung launched their new A and E series Smartphones. Samsung Galaxy E7 is top of the line in this series. Its design is a combination of Samsung Galaxy A7 and the Galaxy S flagships. However, its plastic body, rounded edges and metal band, doesn’t make it different from the standard Samsung design.
Here in this article we’ll show you a detailed procedure on how to flash Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOE4 firmware on Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700H smartphone. If you are stuck in any flashing process or soft bricked your phone or lost IMEI number then flashing this Stock firmware can get back all the phone settings as they were when you bought your phone.
Samsung Galaxy E7 Specification:
The Galaxy E7 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Touch-Wiz user interface. It has 5.5″ Super AMOLED screen with dimensions of 720×1280 pixels. E7 is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 chipset clocked 1.2 GHz processor. Additionally, it has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage. You can expand storage by another 64 GB, if you choose not to use the second SIM.
Besides, the 13 megapixel rear camera that this phone has can capture your favorite moments beautifully. Video recording up to 1080p can be easily done. For selfies, there’s a 5 megapixel front-facing snapper too. Moreover, Galaxy E7 comes with a 2,950mAh battery which is an upgrade over the more expensive Galaxy A7. More of it features include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, NFC, GPS with A-GPS, FM radio with RDS and recording.
Also, if you have rooted your phone and want to regain your phones warranty back, then flashing this Stock firmware can get back your warranty. Furthermore, if you are fed up with the bugs or issues after flashing those unofficial custom ROMs then you can flash this latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware and get them cleared up. So if you want to flash the latest KitKat XXU1AOE4 firmware on your Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700H then proceed to our step-by-step guide given below.
Model name: GALAXY E7
Version: Android 4.4.4
Build date: Thu, 14 May 2015
Product Code: INS
This guide for flashing the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware on your Galaxy E7 is risky and may brick your phone. So implement everything mentioned below properly and without any mistake. If any damage happens to your device by following this guide, then neither we nor Samsung Electronics Ltd. will be held liable for that. However, the chances that your device will get damaged or bricked are least but still I highly recommend you to follow all the instructions at your own risk.
This Official Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOE4 firmware update is only for Samsung Galaxy E7 with the model number SM-E700H. Applying this on any other device or variant may result into unwanted outcomes or bricked device.
- Charge the battery of your Galaxy E7 at least up to 60%.
- Backup all your important phone data and settings etc. on your SD card or on your PC for more safety.
- Make sure that you’ve enabled the USB debugging mode on your phone.
- Ensure that you have installed USB drivers on your PC to detect the phone when you connect it to your PC.
- Besides, disable all the security tools as well as antivirus that is installed on your PC temporarily.
Steps to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOE4 on Samsung Galaxy E7:
- Extract both the above files in a specific folder on your PC.
- Now you need to boot your Galaxy E7 into downloading mode. For that firstly switch off your phone completely. Press and hold the ‘Home Button (middle button) + Volume down key + Power Button’ simultaneously until you see a warning message. Leave all the three keys now.
- Keeping the phone as it is, connect it to PC using the USB cable. Now just press Volume Up key to continue. This will directly land you into downloading mode. Refer screenshot.
- On PC, navigate to the downloaded folder & launch ‘Odin Multi Downloader3-v3.10.6′ software which you’ve just received after extraction. As soon as you open it, the ID:COM section located in the top left corner will turn light blue. Also, an Added message will appear in the message box window. This will successfully connect your phone to the PC. But if this thing doesn’t happen then it’s more likely to be problem with the mobile drivers. So verify whether you’ve properly installed the mobile specific drivers on your PC or not.
- You’ll find Auto Reboot and F. Reset options on the Odin window. Tick only these two options and leave all the other options as they are. Do not tick the Re-partition option as it may increase the risk of bricking your phone.
- Now, tick against ‘AP’ button and navigate to the firmware package & select it (The extracted firmware file may look like: E700HXXU1AOE4_ E700HODD1AOA3_INS.tar.md5).
- You need to just initiate the flashing process now. For that press the Start button located on the Odin window. Note that the phone will automatically boot itself while the process goes on. Do not interrupt the flashing process by disconnecting the USB cable.
- Be patient and wait for the process to complete. As soon as it completes successfully, the ID:COM section on the Odin window will turn green with the message ‘Pass’ below it. This will confirm that you have properly flashed the Official Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOE4 firmware on your Galaxy E7. Now you can disconnect your phone by safely removing the USB cable.
- If the process fails, then repeat the entire process
- After flashing the firmware package, switch off your Galaxy E7 completely. Now boot into stock recovery mode. To do so, press and hold Home button (Middle button) + Volume Up + Power button simultaneously until the recovery mode appears.
- Using Volume keys navigate to the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and ‘Wipe Cache partition’ option & select them to clear all the data and caches from your device phone memory.
- Return and restart your Galaxy E7 by selecting ‘reboot system now’ option.
Finally! You have successfully installed the latest official Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOE4 firmware on your Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700H. If you face any problem while flashing the firmware then inform me through the comments section.