Where can I download Samsung firmware for free? Which is the best website to fast download Samsung stock ROM? If you have these questions, then this guide is for you. Whenever you search any firmware file for Samsung Galaxy phone, various websites, blogs, and forums appear on the Google search result page. However, it is quite difficult to find a trustworthy and genuine site.
Although these websites give Samsung firmware fast download links, still some of them have download speed limits which ruin the entire mood. Besides, sometimes these firmware links are broken and also it is difficult to know whether they are for your phone or not. To fix this problem, we’ve mentioned below a list of best sites to download Samsung firmware without speed limitations.
With the new advanced technologies, Samsung smartphones soon become outdated and obsolete. Hence, to cope with the advancement, it becomes necessary to either buy a new device or update the current device software. It is always better to update firmware than to spend money on new phones. This way you can explore the new Android features on your device.
What is Samsung Firmware?
It is software that is embedded in your Android mobile hardware. A firmware is designed to allow the hardware to correctly communicate with the Android operating system and implement whatever the user requests. Samsung manufacturers often release OTA updates for their Galaxy devices. However, these official software updates are rolled out as per regions. Hence, the users of other regions or countries need to wait until an official OTA is launched.
Such users, therefore, flash third-party custom ROMs to experience the latest Android version. But, this risky process can sometimes cause damage, or even brick their phones. The only way to solve this issue is to flash stock firmware with Odin, TWRP recovery, or any other installation tools. In this easy step-by-step tutorial, we’ll guide you to manually download and install Android stock ROM on any phone.
Firmware Update Benefits
There are various advantages to updating your Samsung mobile software. Manufacturers usually add improvements to the software that runs your mobile handset. Moreover, these improvements are then released as firmware updates. Such frequent updates can fix the bugs or issues present in the software.
Besides, they can also improve the performance of the processor as well as make the system more efficient and fast. Additionally, a firmware can upgrade your device with new advanced features that can give you enhanced user experience.
- Charge your device to a minimum of 50%.
- Take a backup of your important phone data and settings, etc. for safety.
- Install the Phone Info app and note down your phone model and CSC Country code.
Where to Download Samsung Firmware Free in 2020?
How to download Samsung firmware fast and free? If you are finding it difficult to get original Android stock ROM download links, then don’t worry. In this easy step-by-step guide, we’ve listed the best tools and sites to download Samsung stock ROM for all models. Additionally, we’ve also included the firmware installation guide. Let’s check them out.
SamFirm is the best Samsung firmware download tool for Android. Moreover, it allows you to download the latest firmware for your phone directly from the Samsung servers without any speed restrictions. Check out our detailed tutorial to download and install firmware with SamFirm tool.
Frija is a Samsung mobile firmware update tool which is an upgraded version of SamFirm. Using this tool, you can easily upgrade or downgrade Samsung software update or revert to the original Stock ROM.
Besides, this software is compatible with Windows 32-bit as well as a 64-bit operating system. Check out our detailed guide on how to download and install firmware with the Frija tool.
3. Samsung Official Website
Only a few people know about this method to download Samsung software. The official website of Samsung not only offers the product info but also gives Samsung firmware fast download links.
How to download firmware from Samsung Website
- Visit the Samsung download center page.
- Click on Mobile from the ‘Select your product type section’.
- On the next screen, choose your device.
- Furthermore, select the model name and carrier of your device.
- Click on the Confirm button.
- This will show you the latest Android version available for your device.
- At last, click on download to start the downloading process.
There is hardly any Samsung user that doesn’t know about Sammobile. It is the most famous and oldest community website that provides Samsung news, tutorials, reviews, and firmware updates. But is Sammobile safe? The answer is yes, it is a clean and safe website source to free download stock ROM for Android smartphones and tablets.
How to download firmware from Sammobile
- Visit the Sammobile Firmware page.
- Enter your Samsung mobile model number.
- This will show you a list of latest firmware updates as per the country/carrier and Android version.
- Select the appropriate software update by checking the carrier, Android version, date, and PDA.
- You can either free download at slow speed of 15 kb/sec, or buy premium membership for fast downloads.
Samsung Update, now known as Updato, is one of the largest platforms to get the latest Stock ROM updates. The most important thing about this website is that there are no charges or download speed restrictions.
How to download firmware from Updato
- Visit the Updato site.
- Enter your phone model number.
- A list of latest software updates for your Android phone will appear.
- Finally, select the correct stock ROM as per the country, date, and CSC code.
It is another huge firmware database website. Samfrew offers a complete repository of updates, and hence is the best site to download Samsung stock firmware.
How to download Stock ROM from Samfrew
- Visit the Samfrew website.
- Type your phone model and region.
- It’ll show you a list of Stock ROMs as per the latest security updates.
- As soon as you choose an update, the downloading process will begin.
Samsung Firmware Installation Guide
Now that you’ve downloaded the latest update, it is time to install it on your device. People usually prefer the famous Odin flash tool for the installation process. But, due to the increasing Odin fail problems, we’ve provided seven methods to flash Stock ROM on Samsung devices.
Finally! This is how you can download and install stock updates on Samsung Galaxy devices. I hope this tutorial helps, but if you have any queries then drop a comment below. Thank you!