Remove Mi account from the phone without a password. In this guide, we’ll discuss some easy steps to delete the MI account from the phone without a password. Yes, you heard it right. Now it is possible to bypass Mi account activation using two simple methods.
The craze for Xiaomi phones has increased tremendously in recent years, especially in the Indian market. The company is well known for providing affordable smartphones with flagship features. However, the only problem with Xiaomi is that their phones get locked. And the only way to get out of this situation is to activate the MI account.
What is MI Account?
Mi account is a security service provided by Xiaomi. To run Google services on Android smartphones, you require a Gmail account. Similarly, for Xiaomi phones, it is essential to have a Mi account to experience Xiaomi services. Most important, users can create a Mi account to secure their Xiaomi Redmi phones from a third party. Besides, you can sync phone data, including contacts, images, videos, apps, etc., to Mi cloud storage. On the other hand, you can also use Xiaomi services like Phone Finder, Mi Themes, Mi Games, and much more.
Have you ever received a device-locked message? It says,
"This device is locked. This device is associated with an existing mi account ID. For security reasons, you need to enter password to verify the device. Sign in to activate this device". However, if you forget the Mi account password, it isn’t easy to reset the password without wiping data.
There are various tricks to remove mi account password. You can delete mi account without signing out, delete mi account via Fastboot, etc. Moreover, you can even remove mi account from other devices, remove mi account using ADB, and bypass the Mi account tool. Besides, you can also download the Mi unlock tool and remove mi account without a PC.
In this guide, we’ll use two different methods to delete the Mi account without a password. Neither do we require to download the Mi account unlock tool, nor do we need to download Mi PC Suite. Did you forget mi account password and mobile number? Do you have any idea how to reset the Mi account? If not, then don’t worry; we’ll go through easy steps on how to create a Mi account and remove the account from the phone without a password.
Proceed at your own risk. We at Droid Thunder will not be responsible for any damage caused to your Xiaomi device by following this guide.
How to Delete MI Account Permanently without Password
In this guide, we’ll use two methods and delete the MI account. At first, we’ll use the official Mi website, whereas we’ll email the Xiaomi services in the second.
In this method, we’ll delete the account using the Mi website. Let’s get straight into it.
Steps to Delete Mi account
- Launch the Chrome browser on any other phone.
- Then open https://mobile.mi.com/in/.
- You’ll see the main page of Mi, as shown below.
- Click on the Account tab present at the bottom right corner.
- On the next screen, click on the Login/Sign up option.
- Since you’re not able to sign in into Mi account, click on the Forgot password option.
- Then type your mobile number, which is associated with your Mi account, and click Next.
- If the entered mobile number is not linked with the Mi account, you’ll receive an error saying The account does not exist.
- So try with different mobile numbers that you think might be linked with the account.
- After you enter the correct mobile number, you’ll see an Account verification page.
- Click on the Send option to receive a verification code message on that mobile number.
- On the next screen, type the verification code and click on the Submit option.
- As soon as you click on submit, it’ll ask for the verification code, which you’ll receive in a message.
- Enter that code and click on Submit.
- Once you submit the verification code, you’ll be directed to the Reset password page.
- Type a fresh new password and click on the Submit option.
- After submitting the new password, the following page saying password changed successfully will appear.
- Go back, and Sign in to Mi account with the same mobile number and the new password.
- This way, you’ll successfully login into the Mi account.
- Moreover, a Mi ID will also be generated, as shown below.
- Lastly, on your locked Xiaomi phone, type the new password you’ve created in Step 10.
- Then click on the Activate account option.
- Finally! This is how you can delete, remove or bypass the Mi account without a PC.
In this method, we’ll email the Xiaomi services to delete the account.
Steps to Delete Mi account
- Open your Email account.
- Click on Compose Email.
- Now type the following mail:
Hello, My name is _____, a Xiaomi phone user. I have Xiaomi model ______. I have accidentally deleted my Mi Account without sign out from my phone. After rebooting my phone is showing a message This device is associated with an existing Mi account ID. It is stuck there and I'm even not able to reset password as the account is deleted.
Mi Account Details:
Mi account ID: 160XXXXXXX
Registered email ID: [email protected]
Registered mobile number: +91 9XXXXXX787
IMEI 1: 8625420XXXXXXXX
IMEI 2: 8625421XXXXXXXX
Please help me to unlock my phone as soon as possible.
- Now, attach a snapshot of your phone showing the message. Refer to the image:
- Make sure you’ve entered the correct email id and mobile number.
- Send this email to [email protected].
- Within 24-48 hours, you’ll receive a message from Xiaomi for an email confirmation.
- On the other hand, your phone will display a unique unlock code on the screen.
- So all you need to do is email this unlock code to Xiaomi by using the reply button (e.g. Unlock Code: XXXXXXXX).
- That’s it! Everything completes here. Now relax and wait.
- Ensure that your phone is connected to the internet.
- After 24-48 hours, your Xiaomi phone will automatically get unlocked from your Mi Account.
- Note: If you have only a mobile number attached to your Mi account and don’t have an email address, go to https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/serviceLogin. Take a screenshot of the page with your Xiaomi account and email it to [email protected] This way, they’ll unbind your phone number but will not delete your Mi account. To delete the Mi account, an email address is mandatory.
Finally! This is how you can remove, bypass or delete the Mi account permanently without a password. Even after implementing these two methods, if you are still unable to remove the Mi account, kindly let us know. We’ll be happy to help you out.