Install S4 UI based Touchwiz Revolutionised Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. This ROM will bring you a pure TouchWiz UX experience on your Galaxy Ace. The ROM has been updated to latest S4 UI from the fabulous Galaxy S4 smartphone which will definitely give you a complete S4 experience. It contains the latest nature UX with Samsung styled status bar, dialer, contacts, lock screen and settings.
All the credit goes to Winxuser, Maclaw, Marcin, NimeniAltu, dsixda, Adi Aisiteru and Atif. It was these developers who contributed their efforts in making this beautiful ROM for Ace S5830 users. Nothing more to say, screenshots says it all! If you are ready to install this beautiful and stable S4 UI ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830, then head on to the actual step-by-step procedure given below. This ROM is completely has no bugs and issues. Still, you face any, just inform us.
Note that this update given below is considered to be of much risk. Neither we nor the developers of this ROM will be responsible for any damage. Perform the given step-by-step procedure correctly without any mistake.
This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Ace with the model number GT-S5830. Do not install this unofficial firmware on any other device or variant. It might result into unwanted outcomes or bricked device.
- Charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Backup your important phone data and settings before going further.
- Besides, backup EFS folder present in your phones system directory.
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Also, enable the USB Debugging mode on your device.
- Root Galaxy Ace and install CWM recovery.
Steps to install S4 UI ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830:
- After successfully downloading the ROM package, connect your Galaxy Ace to PC. Enable USB debugging mode and transfer the package file on your phones external SD card.
- Furthermore, safely disconnect the phone from PC & switch it off completely.
- Enter into recovery mode now. For that press & hold ‘Home Button (middle button) + Power Button’ simultaneously until recovery mode appears.
- Moreover, make a complete Nandroid backup of your current ROM.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option and then ‘wipe cache partition’ option on the recovery mode itself to clear all the data & caches from your phones memory respectively.
- Moreover, navigate to the ‘install zip from SD card’ option & select it. Then on the next page select ‘choose zip from SD card’ option. This option will show you all the files and folders present on external SD card. Select the S4 UI ROM which you’ve copied earlier. On the next screen select ‘Yes’ option to confirm the installation.
- This will start the actual ROM flashing process. Be patient until the process completes successfully.
- After successful flashing process, you’ll again land into recovery mode. Again navigate to the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option followed by ‘wipe cache partition’ option on the recovery mode to clear all data & cache. This step is useful in solving the boot loops issue.
- Besides, flash the GApps zip file as you’ve installed the custom ROM. Just remember not to wipe data after that.
- Just restart your device by selecting ‘reboot system now’ option from the recovery mode. The first boot will take more time to start than usual. However, after few reboots it’ll be much stable and fast.
- If you want to restore back your previous Rom, then you can do that by going back to the recovery mode by pressing & holding Home Button (middle button) + Power Button simultaneously and select ‘Backup and Restore’ option and then on next page select ‘Restore’ option. Select the ROM you want to restore.
Finally! You’ve successfully flashed S4 Touchwiz ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830. Enjoy the fabulous, breath taking, stable and bug free features of this ROM. Do tell us your views & experience after using it. For any queries or suggestions, kindly comment below.