Root Oppo Reno 10x Zoom without PC. Oppo company is well known for making Android smartphones that stand out with unique designs. Their latest Oppo Reno 10x Zoom smartphone is no different. This smartphone offers a notch-less AMOLED at the front and a shark fin pop-up selfie camera that’s unlike anything we’ve seen before.
With this launch, the company is giving a tough competition to Huawei P30 Pro, which until very recently, was the only phone with a 10x zoom feature. Moreover, Oppo Reno features a large-sensor 48 MP primary module, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle snapper, and a 13 MP snapper with periscope lens. The camera even supports 4K 60 fps video recording features.
Similar to the P30 Pro camera, it has the ability of 10x zoom without losing image quality. Furthermore, Oppo Reno specs include a 6.60-inch display with 1080×2340 pixels of resolution. Oppo Reno price in India 2019 starts from Rs. 39,990 onward. If you compare Oppo Reno 10x zoom vs OnePlus 7 Pro, you’ll get a better camera, more battery backup, and expandable memory.
Oppo Reno phone is better than OnePlus, Huawei, Samsung, or Vivo in many aspects. For more detailed Oppo Reno reviews, visit YouTube. There is also a rumor of Oppo Reno 5G smartphone. However, you’ll need to wait a little longer as it’ll only arrive after the 5G network is launched. Do you want to install custom ROM on Oppo Reno?
Do you want to flash TWRP recovery on Oppo Reno? Then you need to root the Android device first. In this easy steps guide, we’ll go through the procedure on how to root Oppo Reno 10x Zoom without using a computer or laptop. This way you can get complete access on your phones subsystem, install kernels, mods, increase internal memory, remove bloatware, increase RAM, do Nandroid backup, and much more.
How to Root Oppo Reno
In this tutorial, we’ll go through three easy methods to root the Oppo Reno handset.
The rooting process will void your device warranty. We at Droid Thunder will not be held liable for damage in any manner whatsoever for the same.
- To avoid interruption, charge your device at least 50%.
- Backup contacts, apps, messages, call logs, etc. for safety.
- Unlock bootloader of Oppo Reno before moving ahead.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from mobile settings.
Method 1: iRoot
At first, let’s use the iRoot application to get root access on your mobile phone.
Steps to Root Oppo Reno
- Install the app on your device.
- If you receive ‘Blocked by Play Protect’ error, click on Details.
- Then click on Install anyway.
- If iRoot fails to install, then refer our guide.
- Launch the iRoot application.
- Press the Menu icon ‘≡’ present on the top left corner and click on the fourth option.
- Scroll down and press the Update checking option.
- Next, click on the Update now option.
- Then install the updated version of the iRoot application.
- After that, go to your mobile settings.
- Open Accessibility, and enable iRoot option under Services.
- Navigate back to Settings, and click on Apps.
- From the listed apps, open the iRoot application.
- Press the clear data and cache options.
- Launch the iRoot app and tap on I Agree with terms and conditions.
- Let’s being the process of rooting Oppo Reno using iRoot application.
- For doing the same, click on Get Root access from the main menu.
- This will start the rooting process. Be patient and wait until the process completes.
- As soon as the process completes, a message saying Root succeeded will appear in the app.
- Great! This is how you can root Oppo Reno using the iRoot app.
- To confirm whether your mobile is rooted or not, install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Method 2: KingRoot
In this method, we’ll use the KingRoot application to root your Android device.
Steps to Root Oppo Reno
- Install the application on your phone.
- Go to your mobile settings and open Accessibility.
- Under Services, open KingRoot.
- Enable accessibility for KingRoot.
- Launch the installed KingRoot app and click on the Try Root option.
- This will start the rooting process of Oppo Reno.
- Within a few seconds, a successful message will appear.
- Finally! This is how you can root Oppo Reno 10x Zoom using the KingRoot app.
Method 3: Root Master
Here, we’ll root your Oppo device using the Root master app. Let’s get straight into it.
Steps to Root Oppo Reno
- Install and launch the app on your Oppo Reno.
- Just click on Start to initiate the Rooting process.
- After a few seconds, a message saying Root successful will appear on the screen.
Finally! You’ve successfully rooted Oppo Reno 10x Zoom smartphone using iRoot, KingRoot, and Root Master apps. If you come across any difficulty, then do comment below.