Do you want to root Samsung Galaxy A70s? Then you are in the right place. Here, in this easy steps guide, we’ll root Galaxy A70s SM-A707F without using a PC. Yes, now it is possible to root Android phones using two simple methods. But first and foremost, all you need to do is install the latest official TWRP custom recovery on Galaxy A70s. No need to worry if you don’t have it. We have mentioned detailed steps below for doing the same.
Just a few days back, Samsung released a powerful mid-range smartphone and a successor to the Galaxy A70. Moreover, the company named it Galaxy A70s with major changes in its camera. Besides, Galaxy A70s features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with 128GB 6GB RAM, as well as 128GB 8GB RAM. Moreover, it sports a 6.7-inch Infinity U display with 1080 x 2400 pixels of resolution.
Talking about the Galaxy A70s colors, it comes in Prism Crush Red, Prism Crush White, and Prism Crush Black. Each color gives a premium touch to the phone with a new 3D Prism design that adds crossed lines for a gradient effect. Furthermore, it sports a triple camera setup of 64 megapixels of the primary lens, 8 megapixels of an ultra-wide lens, and 5 megapixels of the depth sensor.
The battery capacity of this handset is similar to its predecessor. Moreover, it offers a 4500 mAh battery with 25W of fast charging support. To take a selfie, it sports a 32-megapixel front camera. Overall, if you compare the Galaxy A70s vs the A70, then you would come to the verdict that the A70s is an upgraded version of the A70 with better features and performance.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A70s
In this tutorial, we’ll not Root Android phones without Kingroot, Flashify, Root Master, or any other apps. Instead, we’ll use TWRP recovery and flash SuperSU and Magisk zip files. Without waiting anymore, let’s start to root Samsung Galaxy A70s without a PC.
Rooting will void your device warranty. Besides, this method contains risk and hence must be performed carefully. In case of damage, we’ll not be held responsible.
- A lack of battery power might interrupt the process. Hence charge your phone to a minimum of 50%.
- Enable USB debugging mode from the device settings.
- Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A70s before going ahead.
- Back up your contacts, accounts, messages, apps, etc for safety.
After doing all the steps given above, let’s start the Samsung Galaxy A70s root process.
Method 1: Using SuperSU
At first, we’ll use TWRP and flash the SuperSU.zip file to gain root access.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Power off your phone and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
- To do so, press and hold the Volume Up button + Power button simultaneously.
- Leave both buttons as soon as you see the TWRP logo.
- If you face any problem with booting your phone into recovery, use the TWRP Manager app from the Google Play Store.
- In the main menu of TWRP, tap on the Install option.
- This will load the files present on your device.
- Browse and select the downloaded SuperSU.zip file.
- On the next screen, swipe right to begin the SuperSU flashing process.
- The SuperSU installation will hardly last for a few minutes.
- As soon as the rooting finishes, a root successful message will appear.
- Finally! You have successfully rooted the Samsung Galaxy A70s using SuperSU and TWRP recovery.
- To confirm the same, use the Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Method 2: Using Magisk
Here, we’ll root by flashing Magisk.zip in TWRP recovery. So, let’s get straight into it.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Similarly, like Method 1, reboot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- Click on the Install button from the main screen.
- From the files, browse and select the downloaded Magisk.zip file.
- Swipe right to start the Magisk.zip file installation process.
- Wait until the root process finishes.
- As soon as it completes, a successful message will appear.
- To restart your device, click on the Reboot System button.
Finally! This is how you can root Samsung Galaxy A70s using Magisk and TWRP recovery. Go ahead and flash custom ROM on Galaxy A70s like Lineage OS, install the kernel, mods like Xposed framework, etc. Kindly contact us if this guide didn’t work for you.