Root Samsung Galaxy M30 without apps. This simple steps guide will assist you to Root Galaxy M30 without using a computer or laptop. Samsung Galaxy M30 is the third smartphone from the Galaxy M series. Even though the Samsung Galaxy M30 launch date in India is 27th February 2019 at 6 pm, it has already become famous before the release.
Soon after its release, you will see various Galaxy M30 reviews and unboxing videos on YouTube. The difference between Galaxy M30 and Galaxy M20 or Galaxy M10 is nothing but a slight change in specs. On the other hand, if you compare Galaxy M30 vs Redmi Note 7 Pro, then the Samsung Galaxy M30 wins in all aspects.
Samsung Galaxy M30 price in India starts from Rs.14,990 onward. Galaxy M30 specification includes 6.4 inches Infinity V display with 1080 x 2280 pixels of resolution. Furthermore, it runs on the latest Android version 9.0 Pie operating system. Speaking about the M30 processor, it comes with an Exynos 7 Octa 7904 processor.
As far as the cameras are concerned, it packs a triple rear camera setup of 13 megapixels + 5 megapixel + 5 megapixels. On the front, it comes with a 16-megapixel shooter for selfies. For the Indian version, the Galaxy M30 model number is SM-M305F. The most talked-about the specification of this smartphone is its battery. It features an amazing 5000 mAh battery with 3X fast charging support.
There are even rumors about the Galaxy M30 6GB RAM smartphone, but it is not yet confirmed by Samsung. Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy M30 series is the most budget-friendly series till now. To buy this smartphone on sale, just type Samsung galaxy m30 amazon on Google. This tutorial will help you to easily root Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F smartphone without using Kingroot.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M30
In this article, we’ll root your Android device using Magisk and SuperSU package files. Without further ado, let’s begin the root process.
In this guide, we will install TWRP and root Galaxy M30 using Super SU and Magisk through TWRP custom recovery. By Rooting android, you can get privileged control over various Android subsystems. After root, you can not only improve the performance of your smartphone but also overclock it. Rooting Android unlocks various functions which are forbidden by Samsung manufacturers.
The process given below involves risk. Hence, implement all the steps as mentioned. If your Galaxy M30 gets damaged by following this tutorial then we will not be held responsible for that.
- Rooting will void your device warranty.
- Ensure to charge your phone at least 50%.
- Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy M30.
Method 1: Root using Magisk
In this method, we’ll root using Magisk file. This tool is used to modify the system without actually modifying it.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M30
- Power off your phone and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
- For doing so, press and hold the Volume down + Power button simultaneously.
- If you are unable to restart your phone into TWRP recovery, use the TWRP Manager app from Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install option from the TWRP menu.
- On the next screen, select the downloaded Magisk.zip file.
- Then, swipe right to confirm flash.
- This will initiate the rooting process. After hardly a few minutes, the process will complete.
- Then you can restart your mobile by clicking on the Reboot System option.
- Great! This is how you can root Samsung Galaxy M30 using Magisk and TWRP recovery.
- To confirm whether your mobile is rooted or not, use the Root Checker app.
Method 2: Root using SuperSU
Here, we’ll use TWRP recovery and flash SuperSU.zip file and get root access.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M30
- Power off your device and boot it into TWRP recovery.
- Then click on the Install option as shown below.
- This will show you every file and folder present on your phone.
- Click on the downloaded SuperSU.zip file. Then swipe to start the rooting process.
- As soon as the process completes, you will receive a message as shown below.
Finally! You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy M30 phone without using apps. If you face any difficulty while going through the process, then do comment below.
2 thoughts on “How to Root Samsung Galaxy M30 without PC”
Hello, can this procedure erase my phone’s memory?