Root Samsung Galaxy M30s without PC using our easy steps guide. Yes, now it is possible to gain root access on your Galaxy M30s using Magisk and SuperSU zip files. Here, we’ll use TWRP recovery to root Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone. The thing about rooting your Android phone is that it lets you acquire the entire control on its Linux based operating system.
Moreover, you can enjoy full administrative access which is blocked by the manufacturer. Once you root Android phones, you’ll be able to enter the world of kernels and recoveries. You can even remove bloatware (pre-installed apps) from your phone. Additionally, you can flash custom ROM on Galaxy M30s, customize internal system files.
Also, boost battery life, create secure tunnels to the Internet, block advertisements, or even overclock your device processor. However, the only rooting Android phone disadvantages is the protection and security issues. In this guide, we’ll root Samsung Galaxy M30s, unlock bootloader and install TWRP without PC. Samsung Galaxy M30s launch date in India was September 2019.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M30s
In this guide, we’ll not Root Android phone without Kingroot, Flashify, or any other root apps. Instead, we’ll use install SuperSU and Magisk zip files using TWRP recovery. Do you want to flash custom ROM on Galaxy M30s? Do you want to install TWRP on Galaxy M30s? If yes, then root Galaxy M30s first. Let’s go to our tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F mentioned ahead.
This guide much be performed at your own risk. If anything happens to your Galaxy M30s, then only you will be held responsible for that. Implement the steps properly without committing any mistake.
- Ensure to charge your phone to at least 60%.
- Enable USB debugging of Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy M30s.
- Backup everything including contacts, messages, call logs, notes, etc for safety.
Method 1: Root Galaxy M30s using SuperSU
Firstly, let’s use TWRP recovery and install the SuperSU.zip file to get root access.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Power off Galaxy M30s and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
- For doing the same, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously.
- Leave both the keys as soon as the TWRP logo pops up.
- If you are not able to boot the phone into recovery, use the Reboot Recovery app from Google Play Store.
- From the TWRP main menu, click Install.
- This will load your file manager.
- Simply navigate and select the downloaded SuperSU.zip file.
- Then swipe right to start the SuperSU flashing process.
- Wait until the Galaxy M30s root flashing process completes. As soon as the rooting finishes, a successful message will appear.
- Finally! You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy M30s using SuperSU and TWRP recovery.
- To verify whether your mobile is successfully rooted or not, use the Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Method 2: Root Galaxy M30s using Magisk
Here, let’s root using the Magisk file. Let’s get straight into it.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Similarly, like Method 1, reboot your phone into TWRP recovery.
- Tap the Install button from the main screen.
- On the next screen, select the downloaded Magisk.zip file.
- Just swipe right to start Samsung Galaxy M30s root process.
- The root process will last for a few minutes.
- As soon as it completes, a successful message will appear.
- Click on the Reboot System option to restart your mobile.
- Finally! This is how you can root Samsung Galaxy M30s using Magisk and TWRP recovery.
Good Job! You’ve successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F / DS smartphone. Now you are free to flash custom ROM on Galaxy M30s, install the kernel, mods like Xposed framework, etc. For any queries, use the comment section given below.