Unlock Bootloader without PC using easy steps guide. Do you want to unlock the Bootloader without a PC? If yes, then mentioned tutorial will guide you in unlocking the Bootloader without the use of a computer.
This guide will assist you in officially unlocking the Bootloader of Redmi, OnePlus, Sony, Huawei, Poco f1, Realme, Moto, Xiaomi, Mi, Zuk, Samsung, LG, Vivo, Oppo, Nokia, Honor, Google Nexus, Google Pixel, etc. Solve Bootloader unlock allowed no error using this article.
Manufacturers lock and encrypt the Bootloader to make sure users stick to their only Android OS version. It entirely depends on the device’s manufacturer to whether it allows you to unlock the Bootloader or not.
Google Nexus and Pixel phones are allowed to be unlocked by the manufacturer. Also, devices like Motorola, Xiaomi, Sony, HTC, Realme, and many others have permission to unlock the Bootloader. However, some devices can never unlock their Bootloader.
For example, Samsung Snapdragon U.S. models. If any user wants to root their device, install a custom recovery like CWM/TWRP, or flash custom ROMs, they must unlock the Bootloader.
It is highly recommended to backup your complete data before proceeding to the bootloader unlocking process. All the data will get wiped out after unlocking the Bootloader without a PC.
If you are having a problem connecting your Android device to a PC or USB port, then this is the guide for you. In this step-by-step tutorial, we’ll discuss some easy steps on how to easily unlock the Bootloader without a PC on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Unlock Bootloader without PC on Android
This guide will use Kingoroot and Flashify apps to gain root access and install TWRP recovery. Let’s get straight into the process.
This Bootloader unlock process will void your phone’s warranty. Proceed at your own risk. Perform the steps carefully without a mistake. We at Droid Thunder take no responsibility for any damage that can happen to your device after using this guide.
- To avoid any interruption, ensure to charge your Android phone to a minimum of 50%.
- Also, take a backup of your contacts, apps, messages, call logs, accounts, etc. for safety.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader without PC
- Download and install the Kingo Root app on your Android phone.
- Launch the application.
- Click on the One Click Root option.
- This will initiate the rooting process.
- Within a few minutes, the rooting process will be complete.
- A message on the top saying ‘Root Succeeded’ will confirm the same.
- To confirm whether your Android device is successfully rooted or not, install the Root Checker app.
- Launch the app and confirm your root access on the phone.
- Download and install the Flashify App from the link given above.
- Launch the Flashify app and grant the Superuser permissions.
- Once you launch the app, a disclaimer will pop up as shown below.
- Simply tap on the accept option.
- Select the Flash option and click on the recovery image option.
- Then, select the Download TWRP option.
- On the next screen, select your device from the list of devices appearing on your phone.
- The app will ask is it sure to flash recovery, just select Yup to start the flashing process.
- Note: Do not reboot from the flashify app as it may cause a boot loops issue. Close the app and manually reboot your Android phone.
Finally! This is how you can Unlock Bootloader without a PC on any Android phone. You are free to flash custom ROMs like CyanogenMod, LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, etc. Moreover, you can even flash custom kernels mods like the Xposed Framework. If you face any difficulty while going through this process, kindly use the comment section below.