Install S4 UI based Touchwiz Revolutionised Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. This ROM will bring you a pure TouchWiz UX experience on your Galaxy Ace. The ROM has been updated to latest TouchWiz UI from the fabulous Galaxy S4 smartphone which will definitely give you a complete S4 experience. It contains latest nature UX with Samsung styled statusbar, dialer, contacts, lockscreen and settings. All the credit goes to Winxuser, Maclaw, Marcin, NimeniAltu, dsixda, Adi Aisiteru and Atif. It was these developers who contributed their efforts in making this beautiful ROM for Ace S5830 users. Nothing more to say, screenshots says it all !!
- Updated to new base by Rhievaldo.
- Re-themed framework.
- Added new alarm clock.
- Lidroid toggles ported.
- Added patched services.jar
- Fixed clock package layouts.
- S4 style music player.
- Added transparent statusbar.
- S planner and S memo app added.
- Favorite app widget added.
- Smoother than before.
- Removed all scripts.
- Samsung app added by default.
- Samsung TW keyboard.
- Added new Galaxy S4 lockscreens.
If you are ready to install this beautiful and stable TouchWiz Rvolutionised ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830, then head on to the actual step by step procedure given below. This TouchWiz Revolutionised ROM is completely has no bugs and issues. Still you face any, just inform us. Note that this update given below is considered to be of much risk & must be performed with a proper mind. A wrong move and your device will get permanently damaged. It is recommended that only advanced android users who have gone through such thing before to freely proceed further. If in case your Ace S5830 gets damaged or bricked by following this guide then neither we nor the developers of this ROM will be held responsible for that. Although the chances that such thing will happen are least still I highly recommend you to follow all the given step by step procedure properly and without attempting anything by your own. This update is only compatible for Samsung Galaxy Ace bearing the model number GT-S5830. Flashing this ROM on any other device or variant may result into unwanted outcomes or bricked device. So its better to verify your device model number first with the number given above from Homescreen–> Menu–>Settings –> About Phone.
- Lack of battery life may increase the risk of interruption during the flashing process thus leading into further problems. So I suggest you to charge the battery of your Ace S5830 at least up to 70%.
- Before flashing any custom ROM backup your entire data is must. So transfer your contacts, messages, apn settings and call logs etc. on SD card/PC. This is much essential as in the last step of this procedure there is a need to wipe your phones entire data and cache.
- EFS folder, a very sensitive folder present in your system directory must be backed up. This folder contains all your phones specific information such as the IMEI, wireless devices MAC addresses, product code, and much more. There is always a risk that sometimes flashing ROM may corrupt the content within this EFS folder. If so happened, your device will be completely useless & will no longer be recognized by your carrier. Refer our article to backup and restore EFS/IMEI data:
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is rooted. Also a Custom recovery like CWM (Clockworkmod) or TWRP must be installed on your phone before proceeding further. Follow our article for the same.
- Also make sure that mobile specific drivers are installed on your Computer. Without device drivers your PC will not recognize the phone when connected through USB cable. You can install them by installing Samsung Kies or manually install them from the link given below:
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 to TouchWiz Revolutionised ROM :
- Download Touchwiz Revolutionised Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.
- Download Google Apps (GApps).
Step 1: After successfully downloading the ROM package, connect your Galaxy Ace to PC. Enable USB debugging mode and transfer the package file on your phones external SD card.
Step 2: Safely disconnect the phone from PC & switch it off completely.
Step 3: Enter into recovery mode now. For that press & hold ‘Home Button (middle button) + Power Button’ simultaneously until recovery mode appears.
Step 4: Make a complete nandroid backup as soon as you enter into recovery. This is nothing but the backup of your entire operating system & is always helpful during the failure of flashing process or during any problem with the ROM, then you can easily restore your saved previous ROM.
Refer our detailed article for taking Nandroid backup:
For doing same, navigate to the ‘backup & restore’ option on the recovery mode itself and on the next screen select ‘backup’ option. This will make a complete nandroid backup of your current ROM. Refer the screenshot given below.
Step 5: Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option and then ‘wipe cache partition’ option on the recovery mode itself to clear all the data & caches from your phones memory respectively. Make sure that you have taken a complete backup before applying this step (as mentioned in prerequisites).
Let’s move to the actual TouchWiz Revolutionised ROM installation process now.
Step 6: On the recovery mode, navigate to the ‘install zip from SD card’ option & select it. Then on the next page select ‘choose zip from SD card’ option. This option will show you all the files and folders present on external SD card. Select the TouchWiz Revolutionised ROM which you’ve copied earlier. On the next screen select ‘Yes’ option to confirm the installation. This will start the actual ROM flashing process. Be patient until the process completes successfully.
Step 7: After successful flashing process, you’ll again land into recovery mode. Again navigate to the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option followed by ‘wipe cache partition’ option on the recovery mode to clear all data & cache. This step is useful in solving the boot loops issue.
Step 8: Now similarly flash the GApps zip file as you’ve installed the custom ROM. Just remember not to wipe data after that.
Step 9: Just restart your device by selecting ‘reboot system now’ option from the recovery mode. The first boot will take more time to start than usual. But after few reboots it’ll be much stable and fast.
Note: If you want to restore back your previous Rom, then you can do that by going back to the recovery mode by pressing & holding Home Button (middle button) + Power Button simultaneously and select ‘Backup and Restore’ option and then on next page select ‘Restore’ option. Select the ROM you want to restore.
If you want to regain back the device warranty then you can flash the Official Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware from here:
If you want to flash stable Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 then follow our guide given below.
Finally! The most stable and beautiful TouchWiz Revolutionised Custom ROM has been successfully flashed on your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830. Enjoy the fabulous, breath taking, stable and bug free features of this ROM. Overall you’ll get a complete S4 Touchwiz look and feel. Do tell us your views & experience after using it. I have made this article very simple & to the point still if you come across any difficulty or have problem regarding the content, then comment me immediately. I’ll be happy to provide an exact solution for your each problem. Till then Enjoy! 🙂