Download LineageOS 17.1 ROM-based Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone. Yes, the Android 10 update is now available, especially for Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195I. Due to the easy availability of the Android 10 source code, many third-party custom ROMs are being developed. All the credit goes to mernurisha, a senior member of the XDA community, for creating this ROM.
Here we’ll guide you to install LineageOS 17 ROM-based Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195I. Most important, this is an unofficial software update and not an official Samsung firmware. You might face a few bugs or issues. However, all those bugs will clear in the upcoming update. For now, this LineageOS 17.1 is the most stable Android 10 ROM ever.
Talking about this LineageOS 17.1 features, it sports plenty of customization with enhanced security settings. To be specific, some Android 10 features include refreshed UI, system-wide dark mode, security update, improved battery with AI support, etc. Most importantly, these features together help improve your device performance and increase battery backup.
The Galaxy S4 Mini specs come with 4.3 inches of display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. Furthermore, it features a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 quad-core processor with 8 GB of storage and 1.5 GB of RAM. Whereas it even includes 8 megapixels of a camera on the rear. On the other hand, it comes with a 1.9-megapixel selfie camera. To always remain charged, it sports 1900 mAh of Li-Ion battery.
It’s been almost 5 years since the Galaxy S4 mini release date; still, this device receives plenty of custom ROM updates. Although these are not official, you can still enjoy and experience the latest firmware on your aging S4 mini. In 2015, there was a trend to launch a miniature version of the flagship devices. Hence, the company had introduced a mini version of the famous Samsung Galaxy S4.
How to install Android 10.0 LineageOS 17.1 on Galaxy S4 Mini
Are you looking for the best custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini? Then your wait is finally over. Enjoy and experience the latest Android 10 Q version on your Samsung device. Interested users may proceed to our guide on updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195I to Android 10.0 Q-based LineageOS 17.1 custom ROM mentioned below.
Perform the given steps at your own risk. If your phone gets damaged by following this tutorial, then we at Droid Thunder will not be held liable for that.
This Android 10 based Lineage OS 17 ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. Do NOT flash this software update on any other device or variant.
- Charge your phone to a minimum of 50%.
- Take a backup of your contacts, apps, messages, accounts, etc. It is essential as all the data gets wiped out in this process.
- To detect your phone, install USB drivers on the PC.
- Moreover, enable USB debugging mode in your phone settings.
- Also, install the latest TWRP recovery on your phone.
- Besides, root your phone before moving ahead.
Steps to Install Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Switch off your phone and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
- For that, press and hold the Volume Up button + Home button + Power key simultaneously. As soon as you see the TWRP logo, leave all the keys.
- As soon as you enter TWRP, take Nandroid backup.
- From the main screen, click on the Wipe button as shown below.
- On the next screen, swipe in the right direction to start the wiping process.
- After that, again click on the Wipe button.
- Then tap on the Advanced Wipe option.
- Tick Dalvik / ART cache, System, Data, and cache partitions as shown below.
- Simply swipe in the right direction to begin wiping.
- Tap on the Install button.
- This will show your files and folders present on your phone storage.
- Just browse and select the downloaded Android 10.0 based Lineage OS 17.1 ROM.
- Swipe right to initiate the process to install Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Be patient and wait until the flashing finishes.
- Within a few minutes, the TWRP will successfully flash Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Similarly install downloaded GApps zip (Google Apps) package file.
- At last, restart your phone from Reboot » System option.
- The first boot will take more time to start than usual.
- If something goes wrong and you want to restore the default stock ROM, then refer to our guide:
Finally! You’ve successfully installed LineageOS 17.1 ROM-based Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment section below.