Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H. If you are tired of watching the same Android UI and want to experience something new on your device, then install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2. Besides, this custom ROM is designed like iOS with additional features from Samsung’s Touch Wiz UI. Additionally, this custom ROM also enhances the overall performance of your mobile along with increased battery backup.
As a matter of fact, MIUI is a Chinese customized version of Android. Moreover, it is ported and enhanced from the Chinese language to the locale. Additionally, this MIUI ROM features an inbuilt control panel that offers multiple customization options. Furthermore, it is quite similar to stock ROM.
Not to mention it comes with an OTA updater, which can upgrade your current firmware to the latest release without downloading the complete file. In this easy step guide, we’ll manually install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 using CWM recovery. Hence if you are looking for Galaxy Core 2 best custom ROM, then MIUI V7 is the one.
This custom firmware is exceptionally beautiful, bug-free with mouth watery features. Not to mention, MIUI is growing rapidly with especially than 10 million users worldwide. Without waiting any more, proceed ahead to install MIUI V7 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H smartphone.
Perform all the steps given below at your own risk. If your Galaxy Core 2 is bricked by using this guide, then neither we at Droid Thunder nor the developers of this ROM will be held liable for that.
Moreover, this MIUI 7 ROM is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy Core 2 having model number SM-G355H. Installing this software update on any other device or variant might cause permanent damage.
- To avoid any interruption, kindly charge your mobile to a minimum of 50%.
- Backup your contacts, apps, messages, call logs and notes, etc. for safety.
- Backup EFS folder that is present in your system directory.
- To detect your phone, install USB drivers on your computer.
- Besides, enable USB debugging mode in your device settings.
- Root and install CWM recovery on Galaxy Core 2.
After doing everything as given above, finally let’s move to install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 smartphone.
Step to install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2
- Power off your device and restart it into CWM recovery mode.
- For that, press & hold Volume up + Home button (middle button) + Power button simultaneously.
- Touch won’t work in CWM recovery mode (unless you’ve installed touch recovery).
- Hence, use the Volume keys for navigation and use the Home button for selection.
- In CWM recovery, take a Nandroid backup of your current ROM.
- Now, select the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option using volume keys.
- On the next screen press Yes option to start the wiping process.
- Return to the main menu and select the Advanced option.
- On the next screen select the Reboot Recovery option.
- This will restart your Galaxy Core 2 back into CWM recovery.
- Click on the ‘install zip from SD card’ option from the main menu.
- Furthermore, select ‘choose zip from SD card’ option.
- This will display the data present on your mobile.
- Simply select the downloaded the MIUI 7.zip file.
- On the next screen select the ‘Yes’ option to start the ROM flashing process.
- Similarly, flash Google Apps zip file as you have installed the MIUI ROM.
- Do not wipe data and cache partitions after installing the GApps file.
- Finally, click on the ‘reboot system now’ option to restart your device.
Finally! This is how you can flash MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H. To verify the same, go to Menu > Settings > About Phone. For any queries or difficulty, kindly use the comment box given below.