Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy M10s SM-M107F smartphone? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this easy steps guide, we’ll assist you to root Galaxy M10s without PC. Here, we’ll not root Android phones using Kingroot, Flashify, or any other root apps. Instead, we will use TWRP recovery and flash SuperSU and Magisk zip files.
After root, you can control almost every aspect of your phone and completely tinker the Android operating system. Moreover, you can even improve the functionality of apps and enhance the security tools. Additionally, you can easily access the root directly present on your phone and modify the system files to enhance the overall performance.
Samsung Galaxy M10s runs the latest Android 10 operating system out of the box. For photography, it offers a dual camera of 13 and 5 megapixel on the rear. It even sports a sleek and attractive design with two colors: Piano Black and Stone Blue. Galaxy M10s price in India is Rs. 8,999. That means you are getting amazing features at such a cheap price tag.
Samsung Galaxy M10s release date in India was September 2019. But surprisingly it was already making news on the internet due to its specs. Once rooted, you can install Lineage OS on Galaxy M10s, do factory reset, create Nandroid backup, increase RAM etc. Are you ready to root Samsung Galaxy M10s? Then let’s go!
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M10s
In this tutorial, we’ll use TWRP recovery and flash SuperSU and Magisk zip files. Let’s start to root Samsung Galaxy M10s without PC.
Rooting will void your phone warranty. Also, perform the steps carefully at your own risk. We’ll be not held liable for any damage.
- To avoid any interruption, charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Ensure to enable USB debugging mode.
- Install the latest official TWRP recovery.
- Backup your phone data as everything gets deleted in this process.
Method 1: Root Galaxy M10s using Magisk
At first, we’ll root by flashing Magisk.zip in TWRP.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M10s
- Connect your phone to PC and copy the downloaded zip file on your phone’s internal storage.
- If you don’t have a PC, then you may directly download the file on your phone.
- Power off Galaxy M10s completely until it vibrates.
- Restart it into TWRP recovery mode.
- To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously.
- Leave both the keys as soon as you see the TWRP logo.
- If you aren’t able to boot the phone into recovery, use the Reboot Recovery app from Google Play Store.
- In TWRP, click the Install button.
- This will show your phone’s internal storage.
- Navigate to the earlier copied Magisk.zip file and select it.
- On the next screen, swipe in the right direction.
- This will start the Magisk flashing process.
- The Galaxy M10s root process will hardly finish within a few minutes.
- As soon as it complete, a successful message will appear.
- Tap the Reboot System button to restart your mobile.
- Finally! This is how you can root Samsung Galaxy M10s using Magisk and TWRP recovery.
- To confirm whether your phone is successfully rooted or not, use the Root Checker app.
Method 2: Root Galaxy M10s using SuperSU
In this method, we’ll use TWRP and install the SuperSU.zip file to gain root access.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M10s
- Similarly, like Method 1, boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode.
- Click the Install button present on the main screen.
- Navigate to the SuperSU.zip file and select it.
- Simply swipe in the right direction now.
- This will start the SuperSU installation process.
- Wait until it completes.
- As soon as it finishes, a root successful message will appear on the screen.
Finally! You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy M10s using TWRP recovery. Now you are free to install custom ROM on Galaxy M10s, flash-kernel, mods like Xposed framework, etc. For any questions related to this tutorial, please comment below.