Root Vivo V11 Pro without PC using simple steps guide. Vivo V11 Pro is the all new mid range smartphone from Vivo. Even though the Vivo V11 Pro launch date in India was September 6th 2018, it was scheduled to go on sale from September 12th onward. There are many Vivo V11 Pro review and unboxing videos available on YouTube. This shows the popularity and craze for this smartphone.
Besides, Vivo V11 Pro has some amazing and breathtaking features. If you compare Vivo V11 Pro vs Oppo F9 Pro vs Xiaomi Poco F1, you’ll come to the conclusion that Vivo V11 Pro is best mobile of 2019 in all aspects. Some of the Vivo V11 Pro specs include 6.41 inches touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 pixels of resolution. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch 4.5 OS user interface. It also packs dual camera setup of 12 megapixel + 5 megapixel.
For selfies, it features a 25 megapixel front camera. Isn’t it amazing? Talking about the Vivo V11 Pro processor, it comes with Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor. This smartphone is also named as Vivo V11, Vivo V11i and Vivo X21s. Vivo V11 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 23,990. You can easily buy Vivo V11 Pro from Amazon or Flipkart online websites.
In this tutorial, we will assist you to root Vivo V11 Pro without using computer or laptop. A rooted phone gives you complete privilege to control entire system. You can easily remove bloatware, install TWRP custom recovery, flash custom ROM, kernels and mods etc. Basically you get a complete control of your phone. After root, you can easily customize UI and chance frequency of CPU. Without waiting anymore, let’s proceed further to our guide on how to Root Vivo V11 Pro without PC.
Rooting Vivo V11 Pro will void its warranty. Also implement all the steps at your own risk. We at Droid Thunder will not be held liable for any damage caused to your mobile by referring this tutorial.
- To avoid any interruption, charge your mobile at least 60%.
- Unlock bootloader of Vivo V11 Pro.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from Settings.
How to Root Vivo V11 Pro
Method 1: KingRoot
- Install KingRoot app on Vivo V11 Pro.
- If you get ‘Blocked by Play Protect’ error, click on Details.
- Click on Install anyway.
- If KingRoot fails to install, then refer our guide:
- Next, open settings and select Accessibility option.
- Under Services, click on KingRoot.
- Enable accessibility for KingRoot.
- Tap on OK.
- Now launch the installed KingRoot app.
- Click on Try Root option.
- This will initiate the process of rooting Vivo V11 Pro.
- Wait until it finishes.
- It will complete in hardly few minutes.
- After successful completion, you will see the following message in the app.
- Finally! Vivo V11 Pro is successfully rooted using KingRoot app. To verify the same, install Root Checker app.
Method 2: SuperSu
- For this method, you require TWRP recovery installed on your phone.
- Switch off your mobile.
- Then boot Vivo V11 Pro into TWRP recovery mode.
- For that, press and hold Volume down + Power button simultaneously.
- If you are having problem to boot into TWRP, use Quick Reboot app from Google Play Store.
- Let’s install the downloaded Super SU zip file.
- For that, click on Install option present on the TWRP recovery.
- This will show you files and folders present on your mobile.
- Select the downloaded SuperSU.zip file.
- On the next screen, swipe right to start Rooting process.
- As soon as the process finishes, you’ll see a successful message on the screen.
- Just click on the Reboot System option to restart your phone.
- Finally! This is how you can root Vivo V11 Pro using Super SU and TWRP recovery.
Method 3: Framaroot
- Install the app and launch it.
- You will find three options in the app.
- Select Install Superuser or Install SuperSU option.
- You’ll also see exploit options. Select Gandalf.
- This will start the process of rooting Vivo V11 Pro.
- Be patient and wait until it completes.
- As soon as the process completes, you’ll see a popup message as shown below.
- Reboot your device.
- You’ll notice an app called Superuser installed on your phone.
- This will confirm that your Vivo V11 Pro is successfully rooted using Framaroot app.
- This is how you can root Vivo V11 Pro Android phone.
Finally! This is how you can root Vivo V11 Pro without PC using SuperSU, Kingroot and Framaroot. Go ahead and install custom ROM, custom recovery, kernels, mods, take Nandroid backup or restore, remove bloatware, wipe data cache, do factory reset, increase internal memory etc. If you come across any difficulty, then do comment below.