Root Vivo V15 Pro without using a computer or laptop. Vivo, the Chinese smartphone company is making its impact in the Indian market. With the launch of Vivo Nex and Vivo Nex dual display edition in December 2018, the company has caught everyone’s attention. They introduced the popup camera technology with these phones.
Unfortunately, these smartphones were too expensive for the users. Hence, to overcome this, Vivo has launched the all-new Vivo V15 Pro with a similar pop-up camera and at an affordable price tag. Looking at the Vivo V15 Pro specifications, it comes with 6.39 inches of touch-screen with 1080 x 2340 pixels of resolution.
Powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, it sports an amazing 8 GB of RAM. Furthermore, when it comes to internal storage, it packs a whopping 128 GB of memory. So there is no need for any external SD card in this mobile. On the other hand, Vivo V15 Pro comes with the latest Android 9 Pie operating system out of the box.
Moreover, it is powered by a 3,700mAh battery with fast charging support. Talking about the cameras, Vivo V15 Pro features a triple camera setup of 48 + 8 + 5 megapixels. Whereas it sports 32 megapixel of front camera for selfies. Similar to Vivo V15, the V15 Pro also runs on the latest Fun Touch OS user interface which is customizable, smooth, and pretty functional.
If you are looking for the best Android smartphone in 2019, then yes, Vivo V15 Pro is the one. Do you want to root Vivo V15 Pro? Do you want to install custom ROM on Vivo V15 Pro? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this easy steps tutorial, we’ll unlock the bootloader of Vivo V15 Pro. Also, we will check out detailed steps on how to root Vivo V15 Pro.
How to Root Vivo V15 Pro
In this guide, we’ll use 3 applications to root your Vivo handset. Let’s get straight into the process.
This process will void your phone warranty. Also, perform every step at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any damage.
- Ensure to charge your phone at least 50%.
- Unlock bootloader of Vivo V15 Pro before going ahead.
- Also, enable Unknown Sources option from phone settings.
Method 1: Framaroot
At first, we’ll use the Framaroot app to root the Android phone.
Steps to Root Vivo V15 Pro using Framaroot
- Install the app on your mobile and open it.
- Now click on the Install Superuser option.
- Below that, click on Gandalf option.
- This will start the root process.
- After a few seconds, your Vivo V15 Pro will get rooted with a successful message.
- Just reboot your device now.
- After restart, you’ll see an app called Superuser installed on your device.
- This will confirm that your Vivo V15 Pro is successfully rooted.
- Good job! This is how you can root Vivo V15 Pro using the Framaroot app.
- To confirm whether your mobile is rooted or not, install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Method 2: KingRoot
In this method, we’ll root your Vivo mobile using KingRoot app.
Steps to Root Vivo V15 Pro using KingRoot
- Install the application on your phone.
- If you get ‘Blocked by Play Protect’ error, click on Details.
- Then click on Install anyway.
- If KingRoot fails to install, then refer our tutorial:
- Go in your phone settings and click on Accessibility.
- On the next screen, click on KingRoot.
- Then enable accessibility for KingRoot app.
- Now run the installed KingRoot app.
- It will check your device model number.
- So wait and be patient.
- From the main screen, click on the blue Try Root option.
- This will start the process of rooting Vivo V15 Pro.
- Within a few seconds, your device will be rooted.
Method 3: Kingo Root
At last, we’ll use the Kingo Root application to gain root access.
Steps to Root Vivo V15 Pro using Kingo Root
- Install and launch the application.
- As soon as the app opens, click on One Click Root option.
- The process of the root will begin.
- Wait until it completes.
- It will hardly take a few minutes.
- After the rooting process finishes, a message saying Root Succeeded will appear.
- That’s it! Your Vivo V15 Pro is successfully rooted using Kingo Root app.
Finally! This is how you can root the Vivo V15 Pro smartphone without using a PC or laptop. Now you can install TWRP recovery, flash custom ROMs, take Nandroid backup, and do much more on your Vivo device. For any questions, kindly comment below.