Root Vivo Z1 Pro without PC. Vivo, the Chinese smartphone company has finally launched their first online device: the all-new Vivo Z1 Pro. Are you looking for a budget-friendly smartphone with innovative features like an in-display fingerprint or pop-up camera? Then you should go for the Vivo brand. Yes, this company is well known for launching mid-range Android smartphones with flagship-like features.
Their new device, Vivo Z1 Pro is mainly aimed at users who prefer buying phones online. Besides, Vivo Z1 Pro features a 6.53 inches of screen with 1080 x 2340 pixels of resolution. Moreover, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor with 128GB storage and 6GB RAM. On the other hand, Vivo Z1 Pro specs the latest Android 9 Pie operating system with the all-new Funtouch 9.
Moreover, the Vivo Z1 pro launch date in India was July 3, 2019. After which, there were various Vivo Z1 Pro review and unboxing videos on YouTube. If you are looking for the best Android phone in 2019, then Vivo Z1 Pro is the one. Do you want to root Vivo Z1 Pro? Do you want to install custom ROM on Vivo Z1 Pro? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we’ll root Vivo Z1 Pro and unlock the bootloader without PC.
How to Root Vivo Z1 Pro without PC
In this article, we’ll use twp apps to root your Vivo Z1 Pro. Let’s get started.
Rooting will void your device warranty. We at Droid Thunder will not be held responsible for any damage.
- To avoid any interruption, charge your phone at least 50%.
- Unlock bootloader of Vivo Z1 Pro before moving ahead.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from mobile settings.
Method 1: iRoot App
At first, we’ll root Vivo handset using the iRoot app.
Steps to Root Vivo Z1 Pro
- Install the app on launch it.
- If you get ‘Blocked by Play Protect’ error, click on Details.
- Now click on Install anyway.
- If iRoot fails to install, then refer to this tutorial:
- Launch the installed iRoot app.
- The main screen of the iRoot app will appear.
- Click on the menu icon ‘≡’ present on the top left corner
- Tap on the fourth option.
- Scroll down and click on Update checking.
- An Update now popup option will appear in the app.
- Simply tap on that.
- Now install the updated iRoot application.
- Go to your mobile settings.
- Open Accessibility, and enable iRoot under Services.
- Go back to Settings, and click on Apps.
- On the next screen, click on the iRoot app.
- Simply click on clear data and cache options.
- This will wipe out data and cache partitions from the iRoot app.
- Close everything and launch the installed iRoot app from the app drawer.
- Click on I Agree with terms and conditions.
- Let’s initiate the process of rooting Vivo Z1 Pro.
- For doing so, just click on the Get Root access option.
- This will start the actual Vivo Z1 Pro rooting process.
- Wait until it completes.
- It will hardly take few minutes to finish.
- Upon completion, a Root succeeded message will appear.
- Finally! This is how you can root using the iRoot app without PC.
- To confirm whether your phone is successfully rooted or not, use the Root Checker app.
Method 2: KingoRoot
Here, we’ll use the KingoRoot app to gain root access.
Steps to Root Vivo Z1 Pro using KingoRoot
- Install the app and launch it.
- From the main menu, click on One Click Root option.
- This will start the actual root process.
- Be patient until it finishes.
- After the rooting completes, a message saying Root Succeeded will appear.
- That’s it! Your phone is successfully rooted using Kingo Root app.
Finally! This is how you can root the Vivo Z1 Pro smartphone without using a PC. Now you are free to install TWRP recovery, flash custom ROMs, take Nandroid backup, etc. on your Vivo Z1 Pro. For any difficulty, do comment below.
1 thought on “How to Root Vivo Z1 Pro without PC”
Vivo z1 pro root