Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I with Stable TouchWiz Resurrection Custom ROM with this article. There are not at all chances of Samsung to release further official updates for this mid-range phone.
But still, there is a way you can experience the Jelly beans style and effect on your device. Flashing this stable TouchWiz Resurrection Custom ROM on your Galaxy Ace S5830I is the only solution for it.
Moreover, this ROM is a lot worthy of experiencing the latest features and user interface. Besides, this ROM is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean and has a complete stock look and user interface.
There are various ROMs available for Galaxy Ace S5830I to taste the latest Jelly Bean 4.2.2 features but only a few are trustworthy. Moreover, the TouchWiz Resurrection is one of those and is the most preferred ROM from among the available Custom ROMs.
How to Install TouchWiz Resurrection ROM on Galaxy Ace S5830I
Are you ready to flash the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based TouchWiz Resurrection custom ROM on Galaxy Ace? Then let’s get started.
The steps given ahead are complex and risky. Hence, perform everything carefully. Neither we nor the developers will be liable for any damage.
This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Ace bearing the model number GT-S5830I. Do not flash this unofficial custom firmware on any other device or variant. It might cause permanent damage.
- To avoid any interruption, charge your phone at least 50%.
- Backup your important phone data and settings for safety.
- Enable the USB Debugging mode on your device.
- Backup EFS folder present in your system directory.
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Finally, root Galaxy Ace and install CWM recovery.
Steps to install TouchWiz Resurrection on Galaxy Ace S5830I
- Connect your Galaxy Ace to PC and transfer both the downloaded files on your phone storage.
- Disconnect the phone & switch it off.
- Enter into recovery mode now.
- For that press & hold ‘Home Button (middle button) + Power Button’ simultaneously until recovery mode appears.
- Make a complete Nandroid backup as soon as you enter into recovery.
- Select the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option and then the ‘wipe cache partition’ option.
- This will clear all the data & caches from your phone’s memory respectively.
- Moreover, go to the ‘install zip from SD card’ option located on the recovery mode & select it.
- Then on the next screen select ‘choose zip from SD card’ option.
- This option will show your files and folders present on the external SD card.
- Select the TouchWiz Resurrection ROM which you’ve copied earlier.
- On the next page select the ‘Yes’ option to confirm the installation.
- This will start the actual ROM flashing process.
- Be patient till the process completes successfully.
- After successful flashing process, you’ll again land into recovery mode.
- Then select the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option followed by the ‘wipe cache partition’ option.
- Now use the same method for flashing Google Apps.
- But remember not to attempt the last step of wiping data after installing them.
- Restart your device by selecting the ‘reboot system now’ option from the recovery mode.
- The first boot will take more time to start than usual.
- If you want to restore your previous ROM, then you can do that by going back to the recovery mode by pressing & holding Home Button (middle button) + Power Button simultaneously and select the ‘Backup and Restore’ option and then on the next page select ‘Restore’ option. Select the ROM you want to restore.
Finally! You’ve successfully installed the latest TouchWiz Resurrection ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I. Kindly comment your queries or suggestions related to this guide.