Here comes the successor and an upgraded version of Galaxy M10: the all-new Samsung Galaxy M10s SM-M107F. With this device, the company continues to launch its mid-range smartphones at an affordable rate. As if there haven’t been enough of them this year. Galaxy M10s features several improvements over the regular M10 in display size, processor, camera, and battery capacity. In this guide, we’ll download and update Samsung Galaxy M10s SM-M107F to the latest official Android 9 Pie Stock firmware.
Since Diwali, Samsung has launched a total of four mid-budget smartphones including Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy M30s, and Galaxy M10s. It seems that the company is surely on some mission to conquer the Android market. The Samsung firmware update mentioned below comes with the latest November 2019 Security patch. Moreover, it comes with plenty of enhancements in the One UI, camera tweaks, and overall performance. Here, we’ll manually flash the latest Android Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M10S using the Odin3-v3.13 tool.
This Samsung Galaxy M10s Stock ROM mentioned below is based on the Android 9 Pie operating system with the M107FXXU1ASK1 build number. There are definite chances of official Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy M10s in the coming days. However, if you are impatient to wait, then go ahead and download software updates using our easy steps tutorial. Here we have given Samsung firmware Google Drive link for fast download. Proceed to our guide on how to update Samsung Galaxy M10S to Android 9 Pie firmware given ahead.
Samsung Galaxy M10s Specifications
As far as the specifications are concerned, this handset offers 6.4 inches of display with 720 x 1560 pixels of resolution. Most important, this is the first smartphone from Samsung to feature a Super AMOLED screen at such a cheap price tag. Additionally, it sports Octa-core Exynos 7884B processor with 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM.
Talking about the Galaxy M10s camera, it includes a dual camera of 13MP wide and 5MP ultra-wide on the rear. Whereas, on the front it sports 8MP selfie shooter. Besides, it features a non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with 15W of fast charging support. Samsung Galaxy M10s price in India 2019 starts at Rs. 8,999. So if you are looking for the best phone under 10000, then just go for this one.
Besides, Galaxy M10s launch date in India was September 29th, 2019, after which it was immediately sold out on Amazon online shopping website. From our Samsung Galaxy M10s review and the above Galaxy M10s specs, it is clear that this is the best mid-range phone available right now.
Model Name: Samsung Galaxy M10S
Model Number: SM-M107F
OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Build Date: 4 November, 2019
Region: India (INS)
PDA Version: M107FXXU1ASK1
CSC Version: M107FODM1ASK2
MODEM Version: M107FDDU1ASK1
Proceed ahead at your own risk. The steps mentioned below must be performed carefully. If your phone gets bricked during this flashing process, then we at Droid Thunder will not be held liable for that.
This Stock firmware is only for Samsung Galaxy M10s having model number SM-M107F. Installing this ROM update on any other device or variant might brick it. Hence confirm your device model number before moving further.
- Charge your mobile to at least 60% to avoid interruption.
- Backup contacts, apps, messages, call logs, notes, etc. for safety.
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers on PC to detect your phone when connected via USB cable.
- (Optional) Temporary disable all the security tools as well as antivirus on PC.
After implementing everything given above, let’s start the Samsung Galaxy M10s Android 9 Pie Stock ROM flashing process.
Steps to install Android 9.0 Pie on Galaxy M10s
- Extract the downloaded INS-M107FXXU1ASK1.zip firmware file on your PC.
- Power off your phone and boot it into downloading mode.
- To do so, press and hold Volume Down key + Power Button simultaneously.
- Leave both the keys as soon as you see the following warning message.
- Press Volume Up key.
- This will boot Samsung Galaxy M10s into Download Mode.
- Keeping the phone in download mode, connect it to PC via USB cable.
- Launch the downloaded ‘Odin Multi Downloader3-v3.13.1′ tool.
- Confirm whether the ID: COM section in Odin is turned light blue or not.
- Also, verify if an Added message has appeared in the message box window or not.
- If such a thing does not happen then install USB drivers again.
- If the problem persists, then change USB cable or port.
- Under the Options tab, tick Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time.
- Do NOT tick any other options other than the mentioned ones.
- Click on the BL button and select the firmware file with ‘BL’ in its name.
- Similarly, click on the CP button and select the CP firmware file.
- Then, tap on CSC and select the file with ‘HOME_CSC’ in its name.
- HOME_CSC contains instruction that allows Odin to only wipe cache while Normal CSC contains an instruction to wipe out complete data. But when a downgrade is done (example: from Pie back to Nougat) a factory reset is a must. So use normal CSC at that time.
- Lastly, click on the AP button and select the AP firmware file.
- The AP file will take little time to load. So wait.
- Let’s start the firmware installation process now.
- To do so, press the Start button on the Odin flash tool.
- This will begin the actual Android 9 Pie firmware installation process.
- Your phone will boot itself automatically. Do NOT disconnect it from PC.
- After the installation process finishes, the ID: COM tab will change its color to green with a message ‘Pass’ on it.
- This will confirm that your Samsung Galaxy M10S SM-M107F is successfully upgraded to official Android 9 Pie M107FXXU1ASK1 firmware.
- If Odin fails to install this firmware on your mobile, then close everything, again boot into download mode and repeat the complete process.
Finally! The latest official Android 9 Pie XXU1ASK1 firmware is successfully flashed on your Samsung Galaxy M10s SM-M107F smartphone. To confirm the same, navigate to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Software Information. Do share your views and opinion through the comments.