Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver for Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10, XP, and Vista. This Qualcomm USB driver is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems. Do you own Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 device? Do you want to root Android with PC software?
If yes, then you need to connect your Android smartphone to a PC using a USB data cable. Moreover, a specific mobile USB driver is essential to recognize your phone by PC. In particular, you need to install a Qualcomm USB driver, especially for phones running on Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. Using this Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver, you can also connect your phone to a PC and flash custom ROM.
Furthermore, you can also Root Android phones and install TWRP recovery, flash kernels, mods like SuperSU, Xposed framework, etc. Besides, you can install Mi PC Suite and Qualcomm QDLoader USB driver to flash Stock firmware on Android phones. On the contrary, this Qualcomm driver package comes with a new version of the Mi Flash tool, QFIL, a software to flash MIUI ROM on Xiaomi devices.
This guide provides a one-click Qualcomm USB driver download and updates utility tool for Windows OS.
What is Qualcomm USB Driver?
Qualcomm QDLoader HS-USB 9008 is a mobile USB driver, especially for Android phones with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. This Android Qualcomm driver helps to identify your device when connected to the PC. Many Android handsets from various companies like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Samsung, Realme, etc., use the Qualcomm Processor.
Hence, installing these Qualcomm QDLoader drivers is essential on Windows PC. In particular, recent Android phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, Vivo Z1 Pro, Realme 3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40, and Redmi K20 Pro come with this chipset. On the other hand, with the help of Qualcomm driver, you can transfer files, documents, images, videos, etc., from phone to PC and vice-versa.
Download the Qualcomm USB Driver’s latest version and the Mi flash tool from the direct download links mentioned ahead. This driver is useful for Xiaomi device users who want to flash MIUI ROM. Besides, you can also unbrick a dead phone by flashing Stock ROM using the Mi PC Flash tool. Most important, installing this Qualcomm USB driver will automatically update the QHSUSB_BULK driver 32-bit in the Device Manager list.
Download the Qualcomm USB driver 64 bit as well as download Qualcomm USB driver 32 bit the latest version from the links given below. This guide will assist you in installing or updating Qualcomm drivers using Auto and Manual installation methods.
How to Install Qualcomm USB Drivers on Windows
In this article, we’ll use automatic as well as manual installation methods to flash the Qualcomm Drivers. Let’s get straight into it.
Proceed at your own risk. We at Droid Thunder will not be held liable for any damage. All uploaded files and copyrights are properties of their respective owners.
Method 1: Auto Installation
In this method, we’ll flash the Qualcomm drivers using a setup.exe file.
Steps to install Android Qualcomm Drivers
- Extract this downloaded driver on your PC.
- Right mouse click the Qualcomm USB driver setup and Run it as Administrator.
- From the popup window, choose WWAN-DHCP is not used to get the IPAddress option and click Next.
- Read the license agreement and choose I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Then tap on Next.
- Just click on Install to start the actual Qualcomm USB driver installation process.
- It will hardly last for a few minutes. So wait and be patient until it finishes.
- Upon completion, a successful message will pop up on the screen.
- Simply click on Finish.
- Finally! This is how you can install Qualcomm USB drivers on Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, etc.
Method 2: Manual Installation
In Method 2, we’ll manually install and update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver.
Steps to install Android Qualcomm Drivers
- Extract the downloaded driver file on PC.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your PC.
- Open the command prompt window on your computer.
- For doing so, press and hold Shift Key + right click of your Mouse.
- Then select Open Command Window here option.
- This will launch a command prompt window.
- Type the following command in the cmd window and press the enter key.
- As soon as you press the enter key, you’ll see a message saying ‘List of devices attached’ along with some random numbers.
- This will confirm a successful connection between your Android device and PC.
- If such a thing doesn’t happen, then re-install ADB drivers, enable USB debugging mode, and try again.
- If the problem persists, change the USB cable or USB port.
- Now boot your Android phone into EDL mode.
- To do so, type the following command and hit the enter key.
adb reboot edl
- This will restart your Android device into EDL or Download mode.
- Open Control Panel on your PC, and launch Device Manager.
- Under the Other Devices option, you’ll find the QHSUSB_BULK option with a yellow exclamation mark.
- This means that QHSUSB_BULK is not properly installed.
- Hence we need to update this driver.
- Right-mouse click on QHSUSB_BULK and select Update Driver Software option.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Simply select Browse my computer for driver software option.
- On the next window, click on the Browse button and select qcser file from the Qualcomm driver extracted folder.
- Click on the Next option.
- As soon as you click Next, a Windows security prompt will pop up.
- Simply click on Install this driver software anyway option.
- This will start the Android Qualcomm USB Driver installation process.
- It will finish within a few minutes. So be patient and wait.
- Upon completion, a message saying Windows has successfully updated your driver software will appear.
- Close the window and Go back to Device Manager.
- This time you’ll see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 under the Ports (COM & LPT) section without any yellow triangle exclamation mark.
Finally! This is how you can install the Android Qualcomm USB drivers HS-USB QDLoader 9008 on your Windows PC. Feel free to ask your queries in the comment section.
1 thought on “Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 USB Drivers”