Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver for Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10, XP, and Vista. This Qualcomm USB driver is compatible with both 32 bit as well as 64 bit Windows operating system. Do you own Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 device? Do you want to root Android with PC software?
If yes, then you need to connect your Android smartphone to PC using USB data cable. Moreover, to recognize your phone by PC, a specific mobile USB driver is essential. In particular, you need to install Qualcomm USB driver especially for phones running on Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Using this Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver, you can connect your phone to PC and flash custom ROM as well.
Furthermore, you can also Root Android phone and install TWRP recovery, flash kernels, mods like SuperSU, Xposed framework, etc. Besides, you can install Mi PC Suite as well as Qualcomm QDLoader USB driver to flash Stock firmware on Android phones. On the contrary, this Qualcomm driver package comes with a new version of the Mi Flash tool, QFIL a software to flash MIUI ROM on Xiaomi devices.
This guide provides a one-click Qualcomm USB driver download and update utility tool for Windows OS.
What is Qualcomm USB Driver?
Qualcomm QDLoader HS-USB 9008 is a mobile USB driver especially for Android phones with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. This Android Qualcomm driver helps to identify your device when connected to the PC. Many Android handsets from various companies like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Samsung, Realme, etc. uses the Qualcomm Processor.
Hence, it becomes essential to install these Qualcomm QDLoader drivers on Windows PC. In particular, recent Android phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, Vivo Z1 Pro, Realme 3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40, and Redmi K20 Pro comes with this chipset. On the other hand, with the help of Qualcomm driver, you can transfer files, documents, images, videos, etc. from phone to PC and vice-versa.
Download Qualcomm USB Driver latest version and Mi flash tool from direct download links mentioned ahead. This driver is useful for Xiaomi device users who want to flash MIUI ROM. Besides, you can also unbrick dead phone by flashing Stock ROM using Mi PC Flash tool. Most important, installing this Qualcomm USB driver will automatically update QHSUSB_BULK driver 32 bit in the Device Manager list.
Download Qualcomm USB driver 64 bit as well as download Qualcomm USB driver 32 bit latest version from the links given below. This guide will assist you to install or update Qualcomm driver using Auto and Manual installation methods.
How to Install Qualcomm USB Drivers on Windows
In this article, we’ll use automatic as well as manual installation method to flash the Qualcomm Drivers. Let’s get straight into it.
Proceed at your own risk. We at Droid Thunder will not be held liable for any damage. All uploaded files and copyrights are properties of their respective owners.
Method 1: Auto Installation
In this method, we’ll flash the Qualcomm drivers using a setup.exe file.
Steps to install Android Qualcomm Drivers
- Extract this downloaded driver on your PC.
- Right mouse click the Qualcomm USB driver setup and Run it as Administrator.
- From the popup window, choose WWAN-DHCP is not used to get the IPAddress option and click Next.
- Read the license agreement and choose I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Then tap on Next.
- Just click on Install to start the actual Qualcomm USB driver installation process.
- It will hardly last for a few minutes. So wait and be patient until it finishes.
- Upon completion, a successful message will popup on the screen.
- Simply click on Finish.
- Finally! This is how you can install Qualcomm USB drivers on Windows 7 32 bit, 64 bit, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10, etc.
Method 2: Manual Installation
In Method 2, we’ll manually install and update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver.
Steps to install Android Qualcomm Drivers
- Extract the downloaded driver file on PC.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to PC.
- Open command prompt window on your computer.
- For doing so, press and hold Shift Key + right click of your Mouse.
- Then select Open Command Window here option.
- This will launch a command prompt window.
- Type the following command in cmd window and press enter key.
- As soon as you press enter key, you’ll see a message saying ‘List of devices attached’ along with some random numbers.
- This will confirm a successful connection between your Android device and PC.
- If such a thing doesn’t happen, then re-install ADB drivers, enable USB debugging mode, and try again.
- If the problem persists, change USB cable or USB port.
- Now boot your Android phone into EDL mode.
- For doing so, type the following command and hit enter key.
adb reboot edl
- This will restart your Android device into EDL or Download mode.
- Open Control Panel on your PC, and launch Device Manager.
- Under the Other Devices option, you’ll find the QHSUSB_BULK option with a yellow exclamation mark.
- This means that QHSUSB_BULK is not properly installed.
- Hence we need to update this driver.
- Right mouse click on QHSUSB_BULK and select Update Driver Software option.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Simply select Browse my computer for driver software option.
- On the next window, click on the Browse button and select qcser file from the Qualcomm driver extracted folder.
- Click on the Next option.
- As soon as you click Next, a Windows security prompt will popup.
- Simply click on Install this driver software anyway option.
- This will start the Android Qualcomm USB Driver installation process.
- It will finish within a few minutes. So be patient and wait.
- Upon completion, a message saying Windows has successfully updated your driver software will appear.
- Close the window and Go back to Device Manager.
- This time you’ll see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 under the Ports (COM & LPT) section without any yellow triangle exclamation mark.
Finally! This is how you can install the Android Qualcomm USB drivers HS-USB QDLoader 9008 on your Windows PC. Feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.