Root Oppo F9 Pro using simple steps tutorial. Today, every other smartphone company is trying to copy the look of the iPhone. Whether it is Vivo, Huawei, or Honor, all Android phones have the same design and look. To overcome this, Oppo has decided to be a little different by releasing the all-new F9 Pro.
This mobile phone comes with an instantly noticeable design and eye-catchy look. It is extremely stylish and different than every other brand. Oppo F9 Pro launch date in India was August 31st. But because of the amazing specs and features, it soon became famous. Speaking about the Oppo F9 Pro review, there are many upvotes for this phone.
Its rapid charging technology and impressive cameras are the main pillars behind the success. Oppo F9 Pro colors include Sunrise Red, Starry Purple, and Twilight Blue. Actually every color is fashionable and has its own uniqueness. In all honestly, we have compared Oppo F9 Pro vs Vivo V11 Pro vs Xiaomi Poco F1, and noticed that Oppo F9 Pro is indeed the best mobile of 2019.
On the other hand, there is hardly any difference between Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro. Some of the Oppo F9 Pro specs include a 6.3 inch full HD touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels of resolution. Besides, you can easily play PUBG Mobile on Oppo F9 Pro without any lag. All this is because of its 6 GB RAM and powerful 2 GHz Mediatek Helio P60 Octa-core processor.
The internal storage capacity is 64 GB which is expandable up to 512 GB. The phone’s face unlock and fingerprint mechanism are lightning fast as well. Moreover, Oppo F9 Pro features Android version 8.1 Oreo-based on ColorOS 5.2 operating system. It also packs a dual-camera setup of 12 + 2 megapixel. For selfies, it has a 25-megapixel front camera similar to Vivo V11 Pro.
Oppo F9 Pro accessories include portable adapter charger, headphones, micro USB cable, and user manual. You also get Oppo F9 Pro cover along with the accessories. Isn’t it amazing! Oppo F9 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 19,990. In fact, you can buy Oppo F9 Pro on sale from Flipkart online website. In this guide, we will root Android without PC.
The process of rooting an android phone without a PC is very easy. After root, you can install a custom recovery like Clockworkmod (CWM) or TWRP (Team win Recovery Project). Moreover, you can also install custom ROM, remove bloatware, remove ads, overclock, increase internal memory, install kernels and mods etc. Basically you can control everything. Let’s proceed further to our Oppo F9 Pro Root guide given below.
How to Root Oppo F9 Pro
In this article, we’ll go through three easy ways to root the Oppo F9 Pro mobile.
Rooting Oppo F9 Pro will void its warranty. Also, we at Droid Thunder will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your phone after following this guide.
- It is recommended to charge your device at least 60%.
- Unlock bootloader of Oppo F9 Pro before going ahead.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from Settings.
Method 1: Magisk
At first, we’ll use the TWRP recovery to flash the Magisk.zip file. Let’s start the process.
Steps to Root Oppo F9 Pro
- For this method, you require TWRP recovery installed on your device.
- Power off your mobile.
- Then boot Oppo F9 Pro into TWRP recovery mode.
- For that, press and hold the Volume down + Power button simultaneously.
- Use Quick Reboot app from Google Play Store, in case if you are having issues to boot into TWRP.
- Click on the Install option on the TWRP recovery.
- This will show you the files present on your device.
- Just select the downloaded Magisk.zip file.
- Then, swipe right to initiate the Rooting process.
- After successful completion, you’ll see a message on the screen.
- Just click on the Reboot System button to restart your device.
- Finally! This is how you can root Oppo F9 Pro using Magisk and TWRP recovery.
- To confirm it, check using the Root Checker app.
Method 2: KingRoot
In this method, we’ll use the KingRoot application to gain the root access.
Steps to Root Oppo F9 Pro
- Install the app. If you receive ‘Blocked by Play Protect’ error, click on Details.
- Next, click on Install anyway option.
- If KingRoot fails to install, then refer:
- Now open settings of your phone and select Accessibility option.
- Then click on KingRoot.
- Enable accessibility for KingRoot.
- Now launch the installed KingRoot app.
- Click on the Try Root option.
- This will start the process of rooting Oppo F9 Pro.
- Be patient and wait until the rooting completes.
- You will see the following message after successful completion.
- Finally! Oppo F9 Pro is successfully rooted using the KingRoot app.
Method 3: SuperSU
Here, we’ll install the SuperSU zip file using TWRP recovery.
Steps to Root Oppo F9 Pro
- Similar to first, this method also requires TWRP recovery.
- Switch off your phone and boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- Now click on the Install option.
- This will show you files and folders.
- Open the downloaded SuperSU.zip file. Then swipe to begin the process of root.
- You’ll receive a successful message upon completion.
Finally! You have successfully rooted the Oppo F9 Pro phone. For any queries or suggestions, use the comment section given below.
1 thought on “How to Root Oppo F9 Pro without PC”
Bro plz tell me how to update oppo f9 pro As a coloros version 6.0 and android version 9.0 pie Plz tell me and send me a zip file bro i can update plz bro