Samsung Galaxy A30 is one of the middle children in the Galaxy A series, between the Samsung Galaxy A20, and Galaxy A50. This smartphone is launched for pocket-friendly users with a premium look, dual-camera setup, and Super AMOLED Infinity-U display.
Moreover, it offers a sleek and attractive design with great battery backup as well. In this easy steps guide, we’ll root Samsung galaxy A30, unlock the bootloader and install TWRP custom recovery.
This Samsung device represents the brand’s mid-range lineup with some decent specs and features. Samsung Galaxy A30 release date in India was February 2019. But it was already making news due to its affordable price tag.
If you compare Samsung Galaxy A30 vs M30, both have surprisingly similar features as well as price. Let’s have a look at Galaxy A30 specifications. Galaxy A30 features 6.4 inches of Infinity-U display with 1080 x 2340 pixels of resolution.
Moreover, it comes with the latest Android 9.0 Pie operating system out of the box. Talking about the Galaxy A30 processor, it sports Exynos 7904 Mali-G71 MP2 processor. It provides fast charging support as well. In this easy steps guide, we’ll root Samsung Galaxy A30 without a PC or laptop.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30
Here we’ll not Root Android phone with Kingroot, Kingoroot, Flashify, or Root master apps. Instead, we’ll use TWRP recovery to install Super SU and Magisk zip files. Do you want to flash custom ROM on Galaxy A30? If yes, then root the Android phone first.
After root, you can easily flash custom ROM such as LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, etc. Besides, you can even do a factory reset, create Nandroid backup, increase RAM size and do much more. Without waiting anymore, proceed to our tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy A30 without a PC.
It is recommended to implement the steps at your own risk. If your phone gets damaged during this process then we’ll not be held liable. Besides, Rooting will void your phone warranty.
- To avoid any interruption, charge your device to at least 50%.
- It is recommended to enable USB debugging on your device before rooting.
- Also, flash the latest official TWRP recovery.
- For safety, backup your complete data present on your device.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 using Magisk
- Download Magisk.
- Reboot your galaxy A30 into TWRP recovery.
- To do so, switch it off first.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously.
- Leave both the keys as soon as you see the TWRP logo.
- If you are not able to boot into recovery, use the TWRP Manager app from Google Play Store.
- Once you land into TWRP, click on the Install option.
- All the files present on your device will be shown.
- Search for the downloaded Magisk.zip file and select it.
- On the next page, simply swipe in the right direction to begin the Magisk installation process.
- The Galaxy A30 root process will hardly complete in a few minutes.
- As soon as it finishes, a successful message will be shown on the screen.
- Tap on the Reboot System option to restart your device.
- Finally! This is how you can root Samsung Galaxy A30 using Magisk and TWRP recovery.
- To verify whether your device is successfully rooted or not, use the Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 using SuperSU
- Download SuperSU.
- Similarly to Method 1, restart your device into TWRP recovery.
- Then tap on the Install option from the TWRP recovery main screen.
- From the next screen, search and select the downloaded SuperSU.zip file.
- Just swipe right to initiate the Super SU flashing process.
- Be patient and wait. As soon as it completes, a root successful message will appear.
- Finally! You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy A30 using SuperSU and TWRP recovery.
Now you are free to install custom ROM on Galaxy A30, flash-kernel, mods like Xposed framework, etc. If your device says Root failed, then do contact us. We’ll be glad to help you out.