Download Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 stock firmware. This update was supposed to be rolled out in April 2020. However, Samsung has decided to launch it earlier this time. Note that this next major One UI update comes with the latest March 2020 security patch and brings all the Android 10 features as well.
This Android 10 M307FXXU2BTC6 firmware is available through OTA. Moreover, users can also download the 1.4GB Android Q update from Settings > Software Update > Download. However, if you have not received the OTA update, then don’t worry. In this guide, we’ll manually install the official Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 using the Odin flash tool.
Android 10 Update
Back in October 2019, Samsung started releasing the Android 10 beta version for several flagship devices. Their main aim was to test the One UI 2.0 beta program on phones like Galaxy S and Galaxy Note. It was pretty successful as there were many positive reviews from the users. However, the company did not include Galaxy A series and Galaxy M series phones.
Surprisingly in December, Samsung decided to release a stable Android 10 update for the Galaxy M20 and the Galaxy M30 Indian variant. It was quite shocking, as there was no chance of these mid-range smartphones to get the latest Android Q update. Since December 2019, Samsung is continuously releasing a stable One UI 2.0 update for plenty of its mid-range phones.
What is One UI 2.0?
Samsung introduced One UI in 2018, intending to make the user experience more friendly and interactive. And yes, the company has done an outstanding job in the same. For more improvement, Samsung decided to launch One UI 2.0 along with Android 10. This brings improvement to the existing user interface and functionality.
One UI Core 2 comes with new features from Samsung and Google. You can experience a clean and easy to use interface with minimized pop-ups, high contrast keyboard and layouts, stickers can be added to date without creating an event. Moreover, it also includes enhanced Dark Mode, Focus Mode, Simplified apps, etc. Here’s what’s new.
- Dark mode
- Clearer app icons and system colors
- New navigation gestures
- Digital wellbeing
- Added Trash feature for Contacts
- Enhanced animations
Droid Thunder will not be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while or after you follow this guide. Implement the given steps at your own risk.
This Android 10 firmware M307FXXU2BTC6 is only for Samsung Galaxy M30s with model number SM-M307F. Do NOT flash it on any other variant.
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Model Number: SM-M307F
- PDA Version: M307FXXU2BTC6
- CSC Version: M307FODM2BTC6
- MODEM Version: M307FXXU2BTAL
- Region: India (INS)
- OS Version: Android 10
- Build Date: 2020-03-11
- You need a computer and a standard USB cable.
- Charge your phone to a minimum of 50%.
- Take a backup of your important phone data.
- Enable USB debugging mode from your phone settings.
- (Optional) Temporary disable all the security tools as well as antivirus on your PC.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 One UI 2.0
- Extract the downloaded files on your computer.
- Power off your phone and restart it into download mode.
- For doing so, press and hold Volume Down key + Power Button simultaneously.
- Leave both the keys as soon as you see a warning message.
- Press the Volume Up button.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the downloaded Odin flash tool.
- Confirm whether the ID: COM section is turned light blue or not.
- If such a thing doesn’t happen, that means your phone is not recognized by the PC.
- For that, fix the USB device not recognized error on your computer.
- Moreover, tick Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- Tap on the BL button. Then browse and select firmware package file with ‘BL’ in its name.
- Similarly, and the CP and HOME_CSC files from the firmware package.
- Note that the HOME_CSC contains an instruction that allows Odin to only wipe cache. On the other hand, Normal CSC contains instruction to wipe out complete data. But when a downgrade is done (example: from Android 10 back to Android 9) a factory reset is a must. So use normal CSC at that time.
- Likewise, add the USERDATA file as well. (Ignore this if there is no file named USERDATA)
- Finally, click on the AP button and add the ‘AP’ firmware file from the package.
- Press the Start button to start the Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 flashing process.
- As soon as the installation completes, the ID: COM section will show a Pass message.
- This will confirm that you’ve successfully installed the latest official Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 XXU2BTC6 stock ROM.
- If Odin fails, then close everything, again boot your device into download mode and repeat the complete process.
Finally! The official Android 10 XXU2BTC6 stock firmware update March 2020 patch is successfully flashed on the Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F smartphone. You can confirm it from Menu > Settings > About Phone. If you have any questions related to this guide, then contact us through the comment box given below.