Download latest Oppo Realme USB Drivers and MediaTek drivers for Free. Manually install Realme USB Drivers on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista and XP. Basically, a Realme USB Driver is a software program which helps computer to recognize your Realme smartphone when connected through USB cable. In fact, these drivers allow the transfer of files between a smartphone and PC. Additionally, you can even install SP flash tool and use it to install Realme Stock ROM firmware.
Most important, with the help of Realme USB drivers, you can easily connect your device to PC and flash unofficial Realme custom ROM. Moreover, you can also Root Realme device and install TWRP recovery, flash kernels, mods like Xposed framework etc. In particular, these USB drivers will works on any Oppo Realme smartphone. Do you want to download USB drivers for Realme 1? OR Do you want to download USB drivers for Realme 2, Realme 2 Pro, Realme 3, Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, Realme C1, U1 or Realme C2? Then you are at the right place. This guide will help you to manually install Realme USB drivers on any Oppo Realme Android device.
Are you not able to copy files from phone to PC? Are you facing connection error and your Android phone is not recognized or detected by computer? There are various reasons why your computer does not recognize your Android smartphone or tablet when connected via USB cable. Sometimes, it gives error like, ‘USB device not recognized’, ‘PC not recognizing Android phone or ‘USB device not detected but charging’. Whenever such thing happens, a standard solution for each connection problem is to install latest USB drivers of that particular mobile brand.
As soon as you re-install or update USB driver, the device connected is immediately recognized by the computer. However, it is always difficult to find the exact USB driver for your Android mobile. Every Android device requires different USB driver. Oppo Realme, in particular works on four major drivers. These include CDC driver, VCOM driver, Qualcomm driver and ADB & fastboot driver. Although some Realme phones does not require all of these drivers at once, but it is always good to install them to avoid any inconvenience. Finally, interested users may proceed to our easy steps detailed installation guide for latest Oppo Realme USB Drivers.
The USB Drivers mentioned below belong to the respective brand. If a specific USB driver does not work for you, then kindly visit the official website of Oppo Realme. We at Droid Thunder will not be held liable for any damage. Proceed with caution.
Steps to Install Realme USB Drivers:
1. Download CDC Driver.
2. Extract the downloaded driver on your PC.
3. Open Control Panel settings on your PC, and launch Device Manager.
4. In the Device Manager window, click on your Computer Name.
5. Moreover, tap on the Actions tab in the Device Manager. From the list of options, click on Add legacy hardware.
Note: This option will not appear unless you perform step 4.
6. Besides, click on Next from the popup window.
7. In the next window, choose the second option i.e. Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced). Then Click on Next.
8. Choose Show All Devices and click on Next.
9. From the popup window, click on Have Disk. Then browse and select CDC driver from the extracted folder.
10. After selecting the CDC driver, click Next to start the hardware installation process.
11. A Windows security prompt will appear. Simply click on Install this driver software anyway option.
It will hardly take few minutes to complete the installation process.
12. As soon as the process completes, the following window will appear. Just click on Finish.
13. Download VCOM Driver.
14. Extract this downloaded driver on your PC.
15. Now perform Step 3 to Step 8 given above.
16. Then click on Have Disk option and select VCOM driver from the extracted folder.
17. After choosing the VCOM driver, tap on Next to start the installation process.
18. Click Install this driver software anyway in the Windows security prompt window.
19. Tap on Finish after the installation completes.
20. Download Qualcomm Driver.
21. Extract this downloaded driver on your PC.
22. Right mouse click the Qualcomm driver setup and Run it as Administrator.
23. Moreover, choose WWAN-DHCP is not used to get IPAddress option and click Next.
24. On the next page, read the license agreement and choose I accept the terms in the license agreement. Then click on Next.
25. Furthermore, click on Install to start the installation of Qualcomm USB driver.
Be patient and wait until it completes.
26. Upon completion, the following message will appear. Just click on Finish.
27. Download ADB drivers.
28. Besides, extract this downloaded driver on your PC.
29. Now implement Step 3 to Step 8 given above.
30. Then click on Have Disk option and select ADB driver from the extracted folder.
31. Furthermore, tap on Next to start the installation process.
32. If in case the Windows security prompt window popup, click Install this driver software anyway option.
Wait until the installation finishes.
33. Moreover, click on Finish after the installation completes.
Alternate Guide: How to Install ADB Drivers on Windows.
Finally! This is how you can install Realme USB drivers on your Windows PC. If you face any issues during this process, then do comment below. I’ll be glad to help you out.