Install Android 9 Pie official firmware update on Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F smartphone. After launching the Galaxy M model, Samsung is now releasing new Galaxy A series smartphones. Some of which include Samsung Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30, and Galaxy A50. If you compare these models, you would notice many similarities between them. Although Galaxy A10 launch date in India was February 2019, its images were already leaked on the Internet.
In this easy steps guide, we will manually flash the latest official Android Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10 using the Odin tool. Note that this is an Indian (INS) OTA update with March 2019 security patch. Moreover, this firmware is based on Android version 9 Pie with build number A105FDDU1ASCE. We provide Samsung firmware Google Drive link for fast download. Proceed ahead to the installation process of Android 9 Pie DDU1ASCE firmware on Galaxy A10.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications
Galaxy A10 features a 6.2 inches of HD + Infinity V display with 720 x 1520 pixels of resolution. Powered by Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor, it comes with 32 GB of internal storage and 2 GB of RAM. To always remain charged, it sports a non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. Moreover, it offers a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture. Whereas on the front, it sports a 5-megapixel camera for selfies.
To check out more detailed Galaxy A10 review and unboxing, there are many videos available on YouTube. Furthermore, Galaxy A10 colors include red, blue, and black. On the other hand, if you compare Galaxy A10 vs M10, you would find that A10 is better in all aspects. After a tremendous popularity, there are rumors of Samsung planning to launch an upgraded version, Samsung Galaxy A10 Pro and Galaxy A10 Plus. But it is not confirmed yet.
Model Name: Samsung Galaxy A10
Model Number: SM-A105F
OS Version: Android 9 Pie
Build Date: 31 March 2019
Region: India (INS)
PDA Version: A105FDDU1ASCE
CSC Version: A105FODM1ASCC
MODEM Version: A105FDDU1ASC8
Follow the steps mentioned below at your own risk. Do not implement anything on your own. Furthermore, the firmware used is the property of their respective owners.
Install this software update only on Samsung Galaxy A10 having model number SM-A105F. Flashing this Stock ROM on any other device might cause damage. Hence confirm your device model number before going further.
- Charge your phone at least 60%.
- Backup contacts, apps, messages, call logs, notes, etc.
- Install Samsung USB drivers on PC so as to detect your phone when connected via USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode from the device settings.
- Temporary disable all the security tools as well as antivirus on your computer.
Steps to install Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy A10
- Extract the downloaded INS-A105FDDU1ASCE.zip firmware file on your computer.
- Now power off your mobile and restart it into download mode.
- For doing the same, press and hold Volume Down key + Power Button simultaneously.
- As soon as you see the following warning message, leave both the pressed keys.
- Press the Volume Up button to continue.
- This is how you can boot your Android device into downloading mode.
- Using a USB cable, connect your mobile to the computer.
- Open the ‘Odin Multi Downloader3-v3.13.1′ tool.
- Now verify whether the ID: COM section in Odin window is turned light blue or not.
- Also, verify if an Added message is showing in the message box window or not.
- If such a thing doesn’t happen then it’s more likely to be a problem with USB drivers.
- Hence fix USB device not recognized error on your computer.
- Tick Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time Options.
- Click on the BL button present on the Odin window and select the firmware file with ‘BL’ in its name.
- Similarly, click on the CP button and open the firmware file with ‘CP’ in its name.
- Next click on the CSC button and open firmware file with ‘HOME_CSC’ in its name.
- HOME_CSC contains instruction that allows Odin to only wipe cache while Normal CSC contains an instruction to wipe out complete data. But when a downgrade is done (example: from Pie back to Nougat) a factory reset is a must. So use normal CSC at that time.
- Lastly, click on the AP button and select the firmware file with ‘AP’ in its name.
- The AP file will take little time to load.
- Let us begin the Android Pie firmware flashing process now.
- For that, press the Start button on the Odin tool.
- This will initiate the actual Android 9 Pie firmware installation process.
- Your device will automatically boot itself. Do not disconnect your mobile from PC.
- As soon as the installation completes, the ID: COM tab will change its color to green with a message ‘Pass’ on it.
- This will confirm that your Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F is successfully upgraded to the latest official Android 9 Pie A105FDDU1ASCE Stock firmware.
- If Odin fails to install this Stock firmware on your Samsung device, then close the Odin tool, again boot into download mode and repeat the complete procedure again.
Finally! The latest official Android 9 Pie DDU1ASCE firmware is successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F smartphone. You can confirm the same from Menu > Settings > About Phone. Let us know how this latest firmware is working for you.