In the last few months, Samsung is giving tough competition to its rivals by launching budget-friendly smartphones. The Korean company has released Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy M series, and Galaxy A series within a short time span. The all-new Galaxy A series represents Samsung’s mid-range smartphones with curvy edges and large display. In this easy step guide, we’ll manually update Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F to Android 9 Pie DDU1ASC6 stock firmware.
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy A30 price in India, it comes for Rs. 16,990 onward on Amazon and Flipkart online websites. Moreover, this device gives a good first impression with its beautiful design and strong build quality. If you compare Samsung Galaxy A30 vs M30 vs A50, the A30 comes with a great camera, latest OS update, slim design, and lightweight.
Although the Galaxy A30 launch date in India was February 2019, it was already making news due to its leaked specifications and price tag. Install official Android Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30 using the Odin flash tool. Remember that this is an Indian OTA (over-the-air) update with March 2019 security patch. Furthermore, this software update is based on Android version 9 Pie with build number A305FDDU1ASC6.
Samsung Galaxy A30 Specifications
If you check out the Samsung Galaxy A30 review on the web, you will notice that this device is best in all aspects. Yes, if you are looking for the best Android phone in 2019, then Galaxy A30 is the one. Let’s look at Samsung Galaxy A30 features and specs now. This mobile sports 6.4 inches of full HD+ Infinity-U display.
Talking about the Galaxy A30 processor, it features Exynos 790 Octa-core with 64 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM. Furthermore, Galaxy A30 runs One UI 1.1 based on the Android Pie operating system. As far as the cameras are concerned, it features a dual-camera setup of 16 + 5 megapixels on the rear. Whereas on the front, it sports 16-megapixel shooter for selfies.
Model Name: Samsung Galaxy A30
Model Number: SM-A305F
OS Version: Android 9 Pie
Build Date: 28 March, 2019
Country: India (INS)
PDA Version: A305FDDU1ASC6
CSC Version: A305FODM1ASC6
MODEM Version: A305FXXU1ASC6
Implement everything at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any damage whatsoever. The firmware used is the property of their respective owners.
Flash this update only on Samsung Galaxy A30 with model number SM-A305F. If you install this firmware on any other device or variant, then it might brick your phone.
- Ensure to charge your device at least 50% before going further.
- Backup your contacts, apps, messages, call logs, notes, etc.
- Also, install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode from the settings.
- (Optional) Temporary disable all the security tools as well as antivirus on your PC.
Steps to install Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy A30
- Extract the INS-A305FDDU1ASC6.zip firmware file on your PC.
- Power off your A30 and boot it into download mode.
- For doing that, press and hold Volume Down key + Power Button simultaneously.
- Leave both the keys as soon as you see a warning message.
- Press the Volume Up key to continue
- This is how you can boot your phone into download mode.
- Now connect your device to PC.
- Open the ‘Odin3-v3.13.1′ tool.
- The ID: COM section in Odin window will turn light blue.
- Also, an Added message will be shown in the message box window.
- If such a thing doesn’t happen then it’s more likely to be a problem with Samsung USB drivers.
- Hence fix USB device not recognized error on your PC.
- Now tick Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time Options.
- Do not tick the Re-Partition option as it will brick your phone.
- Click on the BL button and select the firmware file with ‘BL’ in its name.
- Similarly, click on the CP button and select the firmware file with ‘CP’ in its name.
- Then click on the CSC button and select the firmware file with ‘HOME_CSC’ in its name.
- HOME_CSC contains instruction that allows Odin to only wipe cache while Normal CSC contains an instruction to wipe out complete data. But when a downgrade is done (example: from Pie back to Nougat) a factory reset is a must. So use normal CSC at that time.
- Finally, click on the AP button and open the firmware file with ‘AP’ in its name.
- To initiate the firmware installation process, hit the Start button present on the Odin tool.
- This will begin the A305FDDU1ASC6 firmware flashing process.
- Do not disconnect your device from the computer. Your mobile will boot itself automatically.
- As soon as the process finishes, the ID: COM section will show Pass message on the Odin tool.
- This will confirm that your Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F is successfully upgraded to Android 9 Pie A305FDDU1ASC6 official stock firmware.
- If Odin fails to install this firmware on your mobile, then close Odin window, again boot into download mode and repeat the procedure again.
Finally! The latest Android 9.0 Pie DDU1ASC6 firmware is successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F smartphone. You can verify it by navigating to Menu > Settings > About Phone. For any difficulty, do comment below.